Christmas Post and Lloyds address change

finally
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6368 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi There

I have just sent my third letter to Lloyds as they had not replied to my second. Today though I have received a reply to my second letter (just saying get lost really) anyway it was within the time frame and from the Customer Service Recovery Centre in Hampshire.

I wrote to the main London address.

My questions are: should I now send a copy to the Recovery Centre in Hampshire AND should we be allowing more time for the holiday period.

Many thanks and Happy christmas

Hi There

I have just sent my third letter to Lloyds as they had not replied to my second. Today though I have received a reply to my second letter (just saying get lost really) anyway it was within the time frame and from the Customer Service Recovery Centre in Hampshire.

I wrote to the main London address.

My questions are: should I now send a copy to the Recovery Centre in Hampshire AND should we be allowing more time for the holiday period.

Many thanks and Happy christmas

I sent my claim to my local branch a few weeks back and the CSRCentre in Andover is the department that has replied. Today had an offer from them of a settlement - 30% of what I was asking for so I have written to decline and inform them that I shall take it to court.