Nattuzi Glasgow corner sofa damaged and seeking refund which they refused

Tweedie85
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 308 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You don't say whether you bought this online or you bought it on the premises.

Either way, I'm assuming that you paid either by credit card by debit card in which case you should begin a section 75 consumer credit act claim against the card issuer or else a chargeback against your bank.

• Thanks 1

And why did you pay by cash? And you say that you pay the majority of it by cash – what about the rest? It would be helpful if you would simply volunteer all of the details.

Also, you haven't told us whether you bought it online or on the premises. I appreciate that you went into the store with some cash but that doesn't tell us whether the original order was online.

It would also be helpful if you would tell us how much was in cash and how much was on the Visa card. I'm assuming that it is a debit card and not a credit card?

You said that the majority was in cash – but then you said that only the deposit was in cash. Are you telling us that the deposit was greater than the outstanding sum?

Is this the store?

WWW.NATUZZI.COM

• BankFodder changed the title to Nattuzi Glasgow corner sofa damaged and seeking refund which they refused
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes.

Make sure that you put it in writing that you are not accepting the offer. Tell them also that if the driver turns up, that you will refuse the delivery. Make sure that you have this in writing

• 2 weeks later...

They are probably wrong on the data protection issue – but the damage/stress you have suffered – if anything – is so little that I would leave it if I were you. Otherwise it simply looks as if you are up for a money grab.

Are you interested in the offer of 300 quid?

Yes you are entitled to a refund. What makes you think that you aren't?

What is the dust sheet anyway?

Also you say that the feet were missing

Anyway, as advised previously and more than one occasion, yes you can go for the refund.

Stop allowing yourself to be controlled by these people.

Start setting the pace and the structure of what is going to happen.

I'm not sure that we can say any more until you post a draft letter of claim

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1