Lowell/Overdales claimform - Newday credit card debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 294 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

sadly the DCA fleecers, the court nor thus us care...

nothing to do with anything.

the claim is stayed

it aint going nowhere unless they pay £110.00 to lift it.

but we cant assess their chances as you wont scan up the documentation in their current willy waving letter offering a discount...urm..why are they offering a discount if they are all powerful and will win now as they think they have enforceable paperwork...urm..i wonder...

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I had guessed that they were on their last legs and this is a desperate last-ditch attempt.

I can see on my personal level that the CPR is not built for purpose as some items are missing, It is down to me to itemize this and put it in writing for their records.

I have previous experience of doing inadequate S.A.R. But that was 15 years ago using C.A.G. I remember that you were on here even that far back so, I thank you for your help.

they dont have to comply to a CPR request, its simply a request that can be made once a court claim is raised. however the CCA request is more important.

that does have an enforceability stance under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 toward any court judgement they might try and attain, and of course once the 12+2 working days have expired, outside of a court claim, it renders any payments they require likewise unenforceable.

until they comply and the CCA return is checked, who knows where you stand going fwd.

but one thing is for sure, you dont tip them off nor enter into any pointless letter tennis unless they raise an application to lift the stay..

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...