CASHPLUS BUSINESS ACCOUNT RIP OFF

Gevaux
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 453 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

I had a Limited Company Business Account with Cash Plus, It was costing too much to be Limited so I changed to sole trader. But before I could inform the bank they run a Limited Company Check and found that I had de registered. I had a balance of 718.73 in my business account which they say they have sent to the "Treasury" however I have asked to see this and they are refusing to send me details. It has taken me two years to get statements from them!

Does anyone know what I can do about this please.

There was another thread this week about Cashplus

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/454799-new-business-account-at-cashplus-lost-large-amount-transferred-from-my-personal-barclays-account/

I'd suggest the same to you.  Cashplus is a regulated UK bank so you can follow the FOS procedures.

WWW.FINANCIAL-OMBUDSMAN.ORG.UK

Find out how to bring your complaint to us, and how we can help.

Also have you submitted a written complaint to Cashplus following their formal complaints procedure? Have you gone through that procedure to the point where Cashplus have sent you a "final response" letter? You will need to get to that point before you can complain to the FOS.

WWW.CASHPLUS.COM

Contact our UK customer services team on 0330 024 0924. If you’re calling from abroad, you can call us at +44 207 153 8940

Is this because there is a problem with proving that you, an individual sole trader, are legally entitled to receive the bank balance of a limited liability company? 

I'm not an expert on this but I thought that if you strike off/dissolve a limited liability company that could only be done if it had no assets and no money in its bank accounts. What route did you take de-register the limited company?