PIP RENEWAL

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 477 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Of course 'no' would be an acceptable answer.  If they needed more information, they would normally ask a question like,  'please provide details of your current health and how it affects your daily living and mobility ? ' 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

mobility how far can you walk is still on the form in that section 

They have 45 letters of supporting information already

I need to fill in my surgeries during the last 3 years why does this form send me into panic every time it comes I mean I have a degenerative disease and they were the ones who originally signed me off WHEN I was 33 for 10 years.

I'm going to bite the bullet I think and fill it in mostly with NO and if the spit it back at me I will do a long winded detail of how my disability effects me ! 

Too old too tired and too much other stuff to think of ... Thought they were doing soft touch reviews of long term ill or is that why they ask that first question has your condition changed