UKPC/DCB(Legal) 11+PCNs for privately owned van used for my Ltd Co. - PAPLOC for 5, gained Default Judgement!! - Parkhorse Shopping Centre, Church St, Hudds, HD1 2RT **SET ASIDE+CLAIM DISMISSED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 393 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thank you.

I think DCBL have realised about their previous LoC balls-ups (or they're following the thread) and are trying to get it right before they take you to court.

You seem to have a missed a page off their letter (attached) before they included the Encyclopedia Britannica of enclosures.  Were there really only these two pages?  I think another, the first one, has been missed.

We need to see this.  Even an amateurish unredacted upload from your phone would be OK, we could sort it out at this end.

30_extracted_FEB 2023_30-.pdf

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Sorry I’m not following? 
You’ve shown me a page that is missing? 

They can take me to court. 😂 But they’ll be eating their money. They can’t prove who was driving the vehicle. It wasn’t me. 

We can never be 100% sure what the fleecers are up to, but the following fits.

They originally sent a LoC for payment for ten invoices, but only included five.

You ridiculed them, so they sent another LoC for ten invoices, but only included six. 

This time you didn't reply but they may be monitoring the thread and have realised they messed up.  So now they have sent a letter which properly includes all eleven PCNs.

This is going to court.

Well, the above theory would fit but they have made reference to an e-mail you sent on 4 February.  That's the first we've heard of this.  So?  What happened on 4 February?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

I think I emailed in the same letter I sent off.  I am not liable to pay any speculative invoices so they can waste their pathetic man / rat time and stolen money. I wasn't driving the vehicle on any of those dates and no one knows who was. They can’t prove anything. 

Edited by mrk1

There wasn't a letter to send off.

I drafted something on 1 February - to be sent on 27 February.

dx and Nicky Boy said they disagreed with that strategy, so we all had a little discussion, and decided it would be better not to reply to them.

It's weird why they bothered to make up such a stupid lie.

As for realising they ballsed up with the second LoC, probably they are monitoring the thread.

However, the important point is that they have, finally, produced all eleven PCNs, which means they are going to take you to court, so you need, bit by bit, to build up evidence to smash them, as you have been doing.

I was worried you had given them your e-mail address, but I realise now you hadn't.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hi guys.

I just got a letter in post. 

Judgement for Claimant. (In the county court business centre). 

They are now claiming £2700+.

This is the first letter I’ve received since we last spoke. 

it’s says on letter ‘you did not reply to the claim form’. What claim form?! This is the only letter I have received after they sent out the last letter with 11 pcn in. 

Also, there’s a printed stamp. It’s not an actual stamp. Are they calling my bluff here. Trying to scare me? 

How has it got to this? I wasn’t driving the vehicle in any of the instances and they can’t prove otherwise. 
So when do I get to shove that down their horrible greedy little throat. 

have they sent an LOC to an old address or anything?  Looks like they might well have a Default Judgment yes upload the letter, something seems odd.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

No only one address, why would they use another address...

The last letter i got was were they shown me the 11pcn in one big jumbo letter. That was maybe 4 weeks ago now?

Then this letter. Datd 11th April.

They obvioulsy salivating at the mouth... and how has it gone from 1700 to 2700 😂. I will be dead before they get a penny.

They can't prove who was driving that day, it wasn't me. They have no chance. Judge will laugh them out.

IMG_1358.pdf

That's definitely a Judgment in default, are you sure they never sent a Letter of Claim? Its Forthwith as well, and assis for that amount, DCBL could get hold of a Writ next month and attend as the Can't Pay We'll take It Away crod and add loads of fees to the Judgment debt.  Await the other team member's they will be along soon.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

This is extremely bad news.

It's not like your previous McDonald's CCJ where essentially nothing will happen.

Here you will have high court bailiffs banging on your door in a few days if you don't act.

Tomorrow phone the court and ask them to send you a PDF of the claim form.  You particularly need to see which address the fleecers sent it to.

If the court refuse, at least get them to dictate the claim over the phone and above all find out the address.

Even if they keep you on hold for three hours you need to get this information - fast.

• I agree 1

What address is on the judgement...yours now?

go ring northants bulk tomorrow and ask for a copy of the particular s of claim and what address it was sent to.

bet its not yours!!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I will call Northant tomorrow. And yes my address. So not sure where this mysterious letter of claim is. They’ve not sent it. They can’t have. One of the most corrupt companies there is. 

I’ll call Northant and get this pdf or info. But surely they’ll just say it was sent to your address. Then what? 

Why have I not had a chance to present myself?! 

They have clearly bypassed letter of claim as they know they won’t stand a chance in court so they have just totally bluffed it. How can I prove I did not get a letter of claim

Forget the letter of claim. Not important.

Its where the court claimform went to.

That is the  very very important info you need.

Dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Its a seizable asset as its yours.

Dx

and they

Yes but do they know my new reg? 
And if it’s worth under £1300 or so they can’t take it? Or if it’s under a limited company? They can’t take it? 

Just concentrate for the moment on calling the court tomorrow and getting the information dx and I have suggested - in particular the address the claim form went to.

This is essential.

The rest can wait.

There are ways to fight back.

• Thanks 1