What, if any, is the way to put in a claim using Evri customer support bot?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 521 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have tried searching the forums but cannot find what I am looking for. I am unable to find a way to put in a claim for a lost parcel as the sender.

I understand I can send a physical letter of complaint, but there must be a way to claim though the website?

My parcels are of low value and having to add the cost of a physical letter and postage will make it hardly worth the while.

EvriSupport@evri.com

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

9 hours ago, dx100uk said:

EvriSupport@evri.com

Tried that, it gives an auto response

Response

Thank you for contacting Evri. This email address is no longer a Customer Service contact channel so if you have a question about a parcel, please visit https://www.evri.com/help-and-support/help-centre#/ where you can use our Digital Assistant, Holly, to log an enquiry with Customer Services or she will point you in the right direction.

There's no way you can put a complaint into the bot. Not only that, it seems that every time people discover a new email address for them or a new telephone number, within a few days it's been changed.

If you want to make a complaint then the anything to do is to take direct action. Even though you say that it is very low value, you can win everything including any costs and of course it will be an interesting and informative experience.

If you want to let it go – then that is one-nil to EVRi.

If you want to have a crack at it then start reading around the stories on the sub- forum and you'll understand how it all works