UKPC ANPR PCN - Campbells Meadow Retail Park Kings Lynn PE30 4YN

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 385 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Joe 1965 it looks a strong possibility that you will end up in court so it is important that you understand what we say so you can win your case.

Your snotty letter is an example of quoting from what has been said without appreciating its accuracy. You would have been shot down in flames had you sent that and the Judge would not have been impressed and therefore not taking other points that you make as serious or accurate .

It's up to you whether you study your situation to give you the best chance of walking out of Court without costing you a penny and perhaps even getting them to pay your expenses for the day in Court.

Or walk out having to pay them about £300 when you had a strong case against them.

Winning against them is much better.

I understand that but as I’ve said earlier things have changed somewhat since I last had to do one of these and I’m trying to play catch up so any/all help and advice is gratefully received.

Have you looked at our PPC Successes forum with all the people who've won in court or before that? Start with the most recent and see what stages they went through, there should be plenty of threads where people sent snotty letters and then you'll see what happened afterwards.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

On 18/05/2023 at 14:18, joe1965 said:

Date of letter is 15/05

you have got till 13th june to do your snotty letter and UNDERSTAND why you are stating such things in it as you are.

id forget about it for the minute and simply goto the successes forum or the homepage you found to start this thread and getting reading.

once you read about 50+ threads it should sink in how these scammers work.

and whats to come what could be next and how to deal with them as things progress,

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The only thing which is really worrying me is if it went to court as I’m no good at that type of thing. Get deployed in the past no problem but standing up in court 😳.

Loads of people here have managed in court and some of them knew nothing when they turned up with their problem, they learned it all here.

It's not like courts on TV, it's more like an office with a large meeting table. No gowns or wigs. People say it's more like having an interview.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

I did it! I had a virtual hearing! First time in court. Ha!

Just the judge and a turnip of a solicitor from dcbl.

Can't belive this has got here for you, from what I read you was in the car park for lss than 3 hours but ovr their 10pm "limit"!

The judge will surely laugh them out of court!

MK1..this is not your thread!!!

Dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Or are you just trying to explain to the OP, is that if it does got to court ..it's no big deal.....

and they

yes thats why i posted as i did on my last post ....was on a small screen...

dx

• Thanks 1

and they