Eviction over holidays help

greyhat
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 552 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was given a section 21 on the 25th October to leave my rental home by 1st January. This is obviously a really difficult time of year to move. My landlord was adamant it could only be extended by 2 extra days. This is probably going to make my family homeless. Is there any legal protection to be able to add on extra time to cover things being shut for Christmas and New Year?

Have you spoken to Shelter UK,

WWW.SHELTER.ORG.UK

Shelter believes everyone should have a home. More than one million people a year come to us for advice and support via our website, helplines and...

and your local Council yet?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Contact them before you ask LL for extra time Shelter UK give sound advice about that sort of thing and actual eviction process, also contact council see what help is on offer and what Housing Associations operate in the area, get the ball rolling now every day counts.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!