Westminster PCN - wrong direction - Shaftesbury Av Jnc Gt Windmill St.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 618 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I'm posting on behalf of my son who has received a PCN for 'failing to proceed in the direction shown by the arrow on a blue sign - proceeding in the wrong direction '

We can't view the video footage as it won't play online and fails to download so can only view the pictures.

From what I can see, the sign for the bus lane that he proceeded into is placed literally right as you go in to it with no warnings before you reach that point. I can't see the arrow in the photos that say he should've turned right but without doing a trip back to London to have a look I can't say they're definitely not there.

Also, in the photo, the bus lane sign appears to be angled slightly to the right and not facing fully to the front so isn't clearly displayed hence why my son didn't see it.

I have never appealed a PCN before and neither has my son (this is his first PCN). 

I have no idea where to start so any help or advice would be really appreciated. The charge goes up from £65 to £130 on 15/09/22. If we do appeal and lose, do you lose the option for the discount?.

Many thanks

pcn.docx pcnpics.docx

PCN+PIX.pdf

• dx100uk changed the title to Westminster PCN - wrong direction - Shaftesbury Av Jnc Gt Windmill St.

I am having difficulty reading the PCN, as it is lacking contrast. Could you post the exact location so that we can find it on google maps?

My time as a Police Officer and subsequently time working within the Motor Trade gives me certain insights into the problems that consumers may encounter.

I have no legal qualifications.

If you have found my post helpful, please enhance my reputation by clicking on the Heart. Thank you