@AmazonUK refused to refund/resend missing item from the sealed parcel ***Resolved***

be2st
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 665 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

@AmazonUK refused to refund/resend missing item from the sealed parcel.

I have contacted customer service but they refused to refund/resend. They keep asked me to file a police report.

I have informed customer service that we recorded the unboxing parcel, so their warehouse didn't send the item.

I contacted police as they keep told me to do. Police rejected this report because it's clearly Amazon duty to honour the contract. I've informed back this reply from police. But they still didn't want to refund/resent the item.

The parcel should consist 2 pcs of MicroSd card and 1 pc Xiaomi Realme Note 10 pro. But only one 1 pc MicrosS card is in the parcel.

The unboxing is recorded using a phone by my wife. It's uploaded on various social media, and I tagged them, but still Amazon ignoring it.

I raised this dispute to Amazon Online Dispute resolution, but there is no acknowledgement email from them. I specifically told them they breached Consumer Right Act 2015.

It seems customer service Amazon is the worst of all. They just disconnect chat message as soon as I started the message.

It seems the final resolution is going for the credit card Chargeback.

I don't think anything else I can do here. But I want for people aware, Amazon do this.

Amazon ignored my email, even I emailed the cc to their Managing Director.

This is the worst company to dealt.

A bullying corporate that using UK police forces as an excuse not refunding/resending the item they should send.

Not sure how many customer losing their money because Amazon didn't refunding/resending the missing item inside their sealed parcel.

The Micorsd card is so light, so there is a possibility the package weight does count it properly.  

You dont need any reason to return any online purchase if you do so within 14 days. 

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

21 minutes ago, dx100uk said:

You dont need any reason to return any online purchase if you do so within 14 days. 

Dx

Amazon didn't send the item. It was missing from the box. It was the sealed parcel.

They refused to resend/refund.

missing the point.

it doesn't matter what is wrong or not, missing or not

under your consumer rights ANY online order can simply be returned for no reason at all within 14 days of you receiving it  - there is no quibble involved.

they cannot refuse. end of that is your right under consumer law.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I understand about the refund law. But the problem that I got now, Amazon didn't send the item.

I asked the the replacement, they refused to do so. They said I have received the item.

But item is not in the package. They asked me to file a police report, which is denied by police.

as long as you have/did inform them in writing, within 14 days of the order being in your physical possession,  stating you want to return the whole order for a full refund - you nor they need any police report

having you for a fool.

if you merely informed them a part was missing, then up the wrong tree you be barking.

• Confused 1

and they

I'm not sure if you understand the situation.

I don't want to refund the item.

I asked them to resend the item. Or return my money back.

But Amazon refused to do so.

They said I have received it.

I received the parcel, but there is a missing item that they didn't send.

• I agree 1

i quite understand

i have partaken in 100's of refunds via amazon.

Each item is a sep order in your orders list.

Just because some were all posted in the same box is to your advantage, you can reject the whole order within 30days as its not fit for purpose, something was missing. Are you within 30 days?.night be the way to escalate things.

i doubt if you paid by credit card you can do just the card as its under the section 75 limit, you could the whole lot though if push comes to shove.

In the past ive used action fraud, atleast you get a ref number. That's all amazon typically need

I never use chat nor the robot, just click on the relevant option under the item itself.

Its unusual for them to argue over an item that cost <£25, but its suspicious you made a video and went around social media trashing them...have you had issues before with them , is that why you made it, protecting yourself?

Some dates upon stages of this debacle would further help here too!

Dx

and they

I always recorded all the order that I purchased to protect my self from this situation.

Not only Amazon. I always recorded ALL the purchase to protect my self.

There was one time I ordered from AliExpress, the item sent was different from the one that I ordered.

I sent the videos to AliExpress, they resolved the dispute very quickly.

Because I don't want to be scammed by seller.

Proof of delivery does not mean you will receive what your order.

I spread the video to proof that Amazon did not send the item at the first place and they refused to resend the missing item.

I didn't know about the Action Fraud that you mentioned. In my case Amazon is a fraud, they used  proof of delivery as an excused they sent the item which is not the case.

I still want the rest of the order. It was a prime day deal, which I will not get the same price if I returned all the items.

If I returned all the item, Amazon will say that I missed one MicroSd card.

I still at lost. They will still charge me that missing item.

So what is the point return all?

• Andyorch changed the title to @AmazonUK refused to refund/resend missing item from the sealed parcel ***Resolved***