CEL ANPR PCN PAPLOC now claimform - Morrisons, Butterfly Walk Car Park Denmark Hill Camberwell, London SE5 8RW

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 238 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Evening All

I received this reply from the Court via email today after chasing up a response again. The below was stated.

I expect I now need to write to the Court direct (which I thought I already had by doing this) requesting a decision without hearing? Please advise thoughts.

_________ Court response...4th September 23:

Dear Sir,

The Judge would make the decision as to whether or not they feel the matter should be dealt with on papers or whether it requires a face to face hearing. If you feel the matter should only be dealt with on paper then you should write to the court giving the reasons and we can refer the matter back to the Judge for their consideration.

Kind regards,

_____ My request...

The Court reply above was in response to my emailed request on 16th August 23:

Evening 

I received correspondence on the above claim number in which I received the following paperwork:

1. Notice of transfer of proceedings 8 June 2023
2. General directions order 8 June 2023
3. Notice of Hearing 10 July 2023

I contacted the telephone number as noted on the letter last week and following a discussion was requested to contact the court direct as they could not answer the question.

Question:
I feel on reflection there may be an error in the paperwork received and would welcome your review and response to this?

The DA that was issued specifically requested action without a hearing.

Can you advise why this is now identified as a face to face hearing?

How has this occurred and why? Can this therefore be amended.

Many thanks in advance for your assistance. Kind regards.

____

Your question to the court was completely wrong, so logically their reply makes no sense.

You need to point out to the court that your defence was originally rejected.  You applied to have it reinstated and on XXXXX DDJ Hovington of the CCBC reinstated it (attach paperwork).

You therefore do not understand, why, on 10 July 2023 the Dartford County Court fixed a hearing for 15 April 2024 to decide if the defence will be reinstated (attach paperwork).  You think the court may have made a mistake and would like clarification.  The CCBC has already reinstated the defence.

Your mail to the court mentioned absolutely nothing about the question of the reinstated defence so logically the court staff have misunderstood you.

BTW, on the 10 July 2023 court order the claim number, the fleecers' PCN number and your name are all easily legible because you haven't followed the simple upload guide and haven't redacted properly.  We are anon here.  Please sort this out otherwise we'll have to hide the post and half the information will be missing for people trying to help.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

done if you look at the previous one you can see thru your blacking

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...