Wren kitchens

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 685 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Me and my wife decided we could afford a new kitchen, we are a low income family but decided on a budget and took up the 0% option over 2 years and paid a large deposit.

It began with a visit to a Wren store and we chose what colour doors etc with the design  representative,

booked a measure and signed on the dotted line and planned our install with them for the beginning of April 2022.

The floor was all boarded and the walls where flat and the installer had a free run to install the kitchen with no delays from us.........

however he worked from Tuesday 5th April, had a weekend off and returned for Monday and Tuesday where the problems arose.

The wrong worktops where sent, shelving unit should have been 400mm as in the drawing but was 600mm and came damaged plus had been fitted but put the cupboard above alot higher and top shelf unreachable,

a handle was wrong and a door was damaged, worktops left unsealed and unfixed for weeks, edge banding incomplete and a seating area lift up top not fixed at all and has fallen through to the floor.

So the parts had to be reordered which caused more issues as they where delivered 28th April 2022.

The installater asked me on the 12th April to sign his ipad saying "its so I can get paid",

he listed the unfinished items and went on his way but was not seen for another 4 weeks.

Soon after he left the finance company notified me the agreement was going live and the first Payment was due 21st May,

I contacted them raised a Section 75 claim with them a and Wren and Wren did nothing.

The finance company moved the payment date to 15th June.

So for weeks between 12th April and now I've dealt with many different people from Wren and even the resolutions team have failed to speed things up. 

The first payment has been taken out on June 15th but even as of yesterday the kitchen hasn't been completed.

The shelving unit which the kitchen fitter took away for 2 weeks because it needed cutting has been fitted minus 1 shelf so is incorrect still even after 3 of these being sent by Wren.

Both me and my wife where at work so only noticed this when we returned home. 

In all Wren have been paid and I've emailed yesterday to say we need to call it a day with them as they have had enough goes to get it right. 

I've updated Wren at every turn but they have let us down, I'm sure it would have been completed correctly if the monies hadn't been released.

What should.i expect now?

Can I argue the original kitchen value should be re valued? 

Any advice would be greatly received.