Argos doesn't want to take back an unwanted purchase. Do I have any recourse? **RESOLVED AT ALTERNATE STORE**

carlos-a
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 682 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

TV purchased from Argos online - paid Debit card and collected in person a few days back. I got the TV home, unpackaged it and decided the size isn't right for me. All cellophane and screen protectors remain on the product, etc; clearly brand new and I repacked it perfectly.

Argos don't want it as it has been resealed.

Customer services claim 'stores discretion as the boxed has been resealed'.

I may try a few more stores yet, but what should my course of action be as AFAIK it is covered by DSR?

Edited by carlos-a

As I thought thanks . Will return to the store again this evening and inform them that I am cancelling the order as per quoted.

I have also emailed Customer.Relations@argos.co.uk  to this effect so have written communication to refer and pursue. They claim this email is for 'argos card issues' but with no other customer service emails it is the best I can find.

• dx100uk changed the title to Argos doesn't want to take back an unwanted purchase. Do I have any recourse? **RESOLVED AT ALTERNATE STORE**