Bank Parking ANPR PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - wrong reg - Appeal failed - Belvedere Street (Mansfield)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 437 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

dont need to ring them.

everyone else manages to do this without issue....

get one of them working

and get onto your claim

and hit AOS.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The first government gateway I set up not accept the ID to go any further the second one I set up lets me get to where you put claim number in and the password but states the claim number or Password is incorrect but I have it correct off the claim form tried about 20 times no joy

as already said,

mcol often has issues at the W/end until it gets rest monday am.

you've got until 17th mar to do that.

so get your CRP printed and filled in ready to go off tomorrow.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Switch off relax and look at it in the morning there will be a solution.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

thats the usual error when MCOL has issues

it is not anything to do with dual log-ins as you've not entered yet successfully the claim details on either one have you?

use the one that words to MCOL, forget the one that doesnt.

get that CPR ready to go in the post!

dx

and they

First thing for today, send the CPR request off from the post office, a 2nd class stamp will do, get a free Certificate of Posting.

Second thing - have another go at AOS on MCOL.  If it fails, we'll  have to think of a Plan B.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

OK, well you can e-mail your AOS.  I'm at work now but one of us will explain what to do later.

Thanks

Got details from the Court and sent the AOS by email received a receipt in my email to say the email has been received.

I could only respond to you by doing a quote as the posts I have done only go up to page 5

so no idea how to respond as already at the end of page 5

Yes same as that link you sent Dave I ticked defending it all put address on it and email address and dated  and got it signed.

I am having problems replying as only got 5 pages and it not go further than 5 for me to respond?

So what was all that nonsense you wrote yesterday about being unable to deal with things?

You found a big difficulty with MCOL and then brilliantly found a way around it.  Seems pretty impressive to me!

• Like 1
  • I agree 2

Aah thanks Dave I lack so much confidence with my many burdens I cannot tell you how appreciative I am with the CAG you are all a god send to many, just a defence to sort now which will have to be by email again I assume? as I cannot log on to the Court.

When I appealed it was the IAS who had the car reg wrong not the parking company thought I would stress this again as I did originally state this, I thought this needs mentioning before any appeal is thought out

the defence you will file in a few weeks will be the one further down in that sticky Q&A post you filled out.

the specifics of your case, will be divulged by you much much later at th disclosures stage , months away.

dx

and they

You have until 31 March for the defence, so no rush.  And yes, it can be e-mailed.

Still try to get MCOL working though, it's just easier to use MCOL, and it means you can always log on and see the status of the claim.

no they dont do that

but it cant hurt you to ring and explain what is going on.

it could be you have 2 mcol log-in and one could be killed that might sort it. tell them.

but no they dont issue new passwords etc 

dx

and they

Found this interesting read it on the internet

PCN received from my local Tesco

I spoke to a member of staff and they claimed that they had nothing to do with the parking. I explained that the ANPR system is an expensive piece of equipment (up to 30 grand) and the company that owns it had to have a contract in place with the company that leases/owns the land.

Some company didn't just turn up one day and install this kit on a whim.

there has to be a way to contact the camera company.

I worked in security for 10 year and have used a similar system.

They graciously emailed and told them to cancel the ticket.

I wasn't nasty but I was insistent.

Many companies will just fob you off and that infuriates the hell out me as too many people will just accept not knowing how these systems work