Most Users Online

Spiceskull
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6617 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just noticed - until 15 minutes ago the most users ever online was on the day after the OFT announcement. This lunchtime that record was broken...damn...I am just far too sad for my own good...:p

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Why have you got a Sweet song in your signature lol?!!

Bloody hell - you got it in less than two minutes - bast*rd. I thought that would generate questions for days to come...:o

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Why have you got a Sweet song in your signature lol?!!

...and you are also clearly showing your age...:rolleyes:

...and you are also clearly showing your age...:rolleyes:
You calling me an old g*t??:shock:

25/06/08 - NatWest - Prelim letter

09/03/06 - Halifax - Settled 27/4

22/03/06 - Capital One - Settled 24/6

17/04/06 - Nationwide - Settled 8/9

Hit the DONATE BUTTON and give 5% back to support this site!

Because it was just hanging around in my head with nothing better to do. Thought I'd best share it with the world. Now, I have some other useless Sweet information, but to broadcast it would be considered boastful...

'bet you wear glam stax I just betcha!!

How much are you prepared to lose...?

How much are you prepared to lose...?
I betcha my signed* copy of Record Mirror April 1974

*Signed by Andy Scott of The Sweet 1997

Not

I forgot to say my secret. When Brian Connolly died my oldest and dearest schoolfriend took his place on the reunion tours for a few years afterwards...

I forgot to say my secret. When Brian Connolly died my oldest and dearest schoolfriend took his place on the reunion tours for a few years afterwards...
With BC Sweet or AS Sweet?

Wanna hear my Sweet secret? I snogged Brian Connolly lol!!

Andy Scott's - God, this is a really sad conversation...:oops:

Andy Scott's - God, this is a really sad conversation...:oops:
Ain't it just lol!! I've been to a couple of AS Sweet's gigs - including the tribute to Brian Connolly at the Robin Hood just after he died...

Why d'ya think I sussed the lyrics in your sig so quickly?

...ah well. it's a break from bank charges just for a second or two lol!!

Not for one minute did I think I would be discussing The Sweet on a forum like this...still, stranger things happen in stranger places...

Not for one minute did I think I would be discussing The Sweet on a forum like this...still, stranger things happen in stranger places...
Neither did you think discussing Peter McNamara's 2004 interview on Radio 4 over a pint down the local was a great idea...before CAG

Record broken again today. I suppose this is inevitable now, with all the extra users registered to the group - time for thread closure?

Sorry...every time you mention Brian Connolly, I keep thinking "It's a Puppeeeeeeeet!" I assume that's a different Brian Connolly?

DPA Letter received by NatWest 11/04/2006

DPA Request expires 21/05/2006

Statements received 15/05/2006

LBA sent 15/05/2006

If you find me vaguely coherent, click the scales.

Record broken again today. I suppose this is inevitable now, with all the extra users registered to the group - time for thread closure?
...you sure that's the real reason, and not a case of desperate embarrassment at being responsible for launching CAG's first unofficial Sweet thread?

...you sure that's the real reason, and not a case of desperate embarrassment at being responsible for launching CAG's first unofficial Sweet thread?

Why would I be embarassed about liking The Sweet - they don't call me The Blockbuster for nothing you know. Actually, now I come to think about it, they don't call me The Blockbuster at all...nurse, can I have some more of that blue stuff please...? :-|

What? You mean the Toilet Duck?

LBA sent 15/05/2006

Are you two in cahoots here or what? Are you stalking me through the 'users online' page? It seems that wherever I go, there you are...8-)

Subbed threads, mate. Anytime there's a new post on somewhere I've already posted, I get told. If I wanted to follow you, all I'd need to do would be to catch a bus or two, and dawdle outside the newsagents. You're bound to want an ice cream sometime soon...

LBA sent 15/05/2006

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6617 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks