Capquest withheld number call on natwest OD from 1999!!

Nibbles83
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 796 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Guy'stoday had a telephone call from a with held number ( ive been awaiting a call from the hospital which is why i answered ) but it wasnt the hospital turned out to be Capquest!.

The lady on the phone was talking and i was listening , she proceeded to tell me that they are making contact in regards to an old natwest account they have had since 2006 .she then stated the account is for £386.99 from 1999

at this point i admit i did burst into laughter and asked her to repeat that last bit, she repeated it ! i then simply told her for this alleged debt to put everything in writing

said ok and that she will put this account on hold till the 14th feb LOL tho she did say something out the blue in regards to a default notice that there wasnt one .... h mmmmm ok well i didnt make a comment on that but just found it strange .

Anyway this debt is 23 years old and i would have been 15/16 years old wayyyyyyyyyyyy back then .

so would it be the standard statue barred letter i send ?

thanks in adavnce .

Edited by dx100uk
added A few blank lines only..dx

• dx100uk changed the title to Capquest withheld number call on natwest OD from 1999!!

Yes.

and i would be reporting them for using a withheld number. That was outlawed many years ago.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

and it sadly works in 99% of people as most think a DCA is a bailiff with extra magical powers.

dx

• I agree 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 4 weeks later...

hello guys alittle update on this ........

Ok so sent crapquest the statue barred letter , heard nothing since !

but received an email today from this company Arrow Glowbal ....

Good morning

We refer to the above matter and recent communications with our office. ( never have i had communications with these people )

We note that you assert this debt is statute barred pursuant to section 5 of the Limitation Act 1980.  We confirm however, that the debt is not statute barred.

Please note that a claim was issued against you on 05/08/2008 and once a claim is issued the Limitation Act is no longer applicable as the court has already deemed you as legally liable for the amount owed.

Please be advised we have placed your account on hold for a period of 30 days to allow you time to respond to the above.

We hope the above is clear and clarifies matters and we look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Kind regards

Legal

hmmmmm are Crapquest & Arrow Glowbal the same campany ? i ask as this is the first time hearing from AG .

so from my working out from the above email, the claim from 2008 is 14 years old ? Alleged original account is from 1999!

so from 2008 to 2013 this ccj should have been on my CF ? NOPE ive never seen this ccj on my file ! also they have never contacted me before now .

do i just keep stating statue barred with these people aswell ??? as far as i can work out both Arrow Glowbal and Crapquest both are pursuing the same alleged natwest account .

You should also be reading around re selfhelp too....

Yes same lot

no not sb'd

but ccj is outside of 6yrs enforcement, so they'd have to return to court to do so.

and its rare as hens teeth for a judge to allow it.

pers id ignore them , esp by email text phone. How do they know you got them? They dont.

and they