NCP/BW PCN PAPLOC now claimform - New Gatwick Drop Off Zone - I thought I had paid for both visits?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 264 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK, but we need to see the WS too.

Barristers will have a much better overall knowledge of law than CAG - but not necessarily of the tactics of outwitting private parking companies in court.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

LOh don’t worry you basically have seen it all already. I posted it up here a few weeks ago.

I just want see how legally water tight my argument is under the scrutiny of a few professionals. And also, as one if my friends is also now moving into the judiciary side of things, to make sure presentation to the court is spot on and how a judge likes to see things.

As dx100 says, I need to put the work in to get this over the line. Not just depend on CAGers to do it all for me.

Understood.  Excellent work.

You'll probably need to do a tiny bit of last-minute tweaking depending on what the fleecers write in their WS.

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

And, if these expert friends ever have a bit of spare time on their hands, send them to over to CAG.😊

• Like 1

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Please see the Notice of Trial Date doc that I was sent by the County Court.

Will I be notified of when the fleecers have submitted their WS? The MCOL website seems to have stop updating since they assigned the matter on to the County Court.

If not, where do I find this. I obviously have all their cut & pasted letters outlining their case against me after my response to their LoC, but I don't think that constitutes their defence WS, does it?

NoticeofTrialDate.pdf

mcol closes upon allocaTION out to your locAL county court

THE FLECCERS HAVE TO SEND YOU A COPY TOO JUST LIKE YOU HAVE TO SEND THEM YOURS.read the pdf ....by 7 days before hearing.

opps caps sorry

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks for clarifying dx100

I may be being blind here, but I can't see anywhere on the pdf I just uploaded where I am being instructed to send my Defence WS to the fleecers? All I seem to see is that it instructs me that, "All documents and correspondences are to be sent electronically to xxxx County Court...." 

I'm sorry if I have missed something? Could you point me to where it is stated that I have to send my defence to them? I am getting somewhat overwhelmed here with paper. 😤

Also, I have told the fleecers I do not want to communicate by email, so should I post a printed version to them? Will thy have to have received this by 13th Sept? Or can I simply post it then and get a Post Office FPP?

its std practice. to exchange witness statements (its not a defence!) 

actually thinking about i , if you dont get theirs by say 23:55 on the day it due, there is no harm in youremailing it even though you've said not to use email

play them at their own game!

• Like 3

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Be careful with that though. I've noticed on some letters that the fleecers / dodgy solicitors state that they don't accept service by email.

Have a quick check of their correspondence. 

• Like 1

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

oh but its ok for them to send things out by email...nope cant enforce that if they've already used email sod 'em

and they