Appeal declined and offered only 2 options - pay or lodge appeal against the CCJ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 904 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a penalty charge notice in the post on 16 Oct 2021 from Waltham Forest council for allegedly failing to comply with a restriction on vehicles entering a pedestrian zone on 2 Oct 2021.

When I reviewed the CCTV footage there was no sign just the polls that will hold it which demonstrated the absence of this sign yet the council responded to my appeal that I sent in 18 Oct 2021 pointing this fact out by stating that I should have been aware of what the restrictions were regardless of what my reasons.  I have a rejection letter attached.

They’ve given me only two options available to me in light of the fact that they have already issued a charge certificate.  My options are:- 1. pay within 14 days of 20 Oct 2021 or 2. to not to pay within the 14 days and be served with a CCJ to which I can lodge a stat declaration closing one of the standard 4 reasons why the court should cancel it.   Are these really the only two options I have?

Waltham Forest appeal reply oct 21_compressed.pdf

You cant get a ccj for a pcn.

Lodge a sd.

The right form to use is in the sticky in the bailiff forum sticky

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...