Car just clamped, re registered yet ? 24hr notice .

Redex1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 960 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think the Redex1 needs to deal with this properly instead of trying to look for different angles to get out of it which there are NONE.

The Vehicle was parked on a Public Highway with NO TAX NOR MOT and was not declared SORN the DVLA vehicle with cameras caught the Vehicle it was then Clamped and a BIG sticker placed on the Vehicle stating it was not taxed with the inf32.

This gives you the option to deal with it rapidly before said Vehicle is Uplifted and impounded.

Irrespective that you are a new learner driver you have to abided by the Law.

WWW.GOV.UK

Find out how much you have to pay and where you have to collect your vehicle from if it's been clamped or impounded

• Like 1

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hi Redex1

Please answer the questions asked of you.

Irrespective of what you say you need to fully read my post#9.

From your post#13 I take it you Do Not have the V5C please correct me if I am wrong?

You also stating you have no money left so how were you going to get that vehicle up to MOT standard and to Tax the vehicle?

You need to remember you parked this vehicle on a Public Highway untaxed and it has been Uplifted and Impounded and if you do not follow the link posted in my post#9.

Other people having there space back, your disabled travel pass, riot van has absolutely nothing to do with your present situation with your vehicle been impounded due to been untaxed.

You need to stop and take a breather and answer the questions asked without any waffle if you want to get any advice to assist you

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

@Redex1

Thank you for your response to my post#16 of: "Into the hands of America?"

Just to be clear if you do not answer Caggers questions so you can get the help you need without comments like above Caggers are not going to give  the advice you need to help if they are going to get a response like that.

If you do not take responsibility for this as the vehicle is impounded the cost will add up and if it ends up and I do only say ends up being scrapped just as an example only that add more costs which will not go away as they will come after you to pay these costs.

Have a good read of this Trading Standards Institute Advice link:

WWW.BROMLEY.GOV.UK

London Borough of Bromley Used motor vehicles: your rights

From the above link read the following:

Do you have the same protection when buying a car?
Mileage, service books and MOTs
Tax
Key Legislation

When you state new purchased car in your first post could you clarify the following:

1. Was this a Private Sale?

2. If it was a Private Sale was it in Person or via the Internet?

3. What Documents did you sign when you purchased the vehicle and do you have i.e. a Vehicle Bill of Sale (private seller) ?

4. If it was done via the internet did you take screenshots at all?

5. Did you do any checks on the vehicle before purchasing i.e. MOT history, Logbook, HPI Check