IVA originally with Aperture, now Debt Movement/Jarvis - finished 5yrs - now want us to Equity Release/take out secured loan!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1006 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thank you. I'm not an expert on IVAs, other people know a lot more than I do. Could I just ask if you have equity in your property as far as you know? If you don't, there may not be much point in the IVA firm pursuing this.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

• dx100uk changed the title to IVA originally with Aperture, now Debt Movement/Jarvis - finished 5yrs - now want us to Equity Release/take out secured loan!!

Is there any you could chat with me directly please? I need as much help as I can get with this and don't want to become a nuisance to other readers.

We don't advise by PM, it's better that the advice is seen on this topic and can be peer reviewed if needed. But the whole point of the forum is to have advice in the open where it can help other people in the same situation, so you certainly aren't being a nuisance. :)

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum