Mortimer Clarke Solicitors Ltd . SRA - want to hear of your experiences with them.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1165 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been on the receiving end of a constant stream of letters, threats and bullying from a company called Mortimer Clarke Solicitors Ltd for over 5 years for a debt I do not recognise so last week I decided to contact the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

They have been very helpful and are investigating.

They are not interested in financial disputes at all but do seem very interested in hearing complaints about the tactics used by this company.

If you have a genuine complaint about how Mortimer Clarke Solicitors are dealing with you please contact Mr Melvyn Davis at S.R.A. his email is Melvyn.Davis@sra.org.uk

Please don't go into detail about the debt, that is not his job, just the tactics they are using.

I have given him a full account of my 5 year+ experience i.e. late evening phone calls, over 5 years of letters every month, sending Engage Ltd to my address (part of Marstons I think) etc etc you name it, they have tried it but have never actually brought any action against me.

Please contact Mr Davis with your genuine complaints about Mortimer Clarke Solicitors and your experiences. 

• Like 1

• dx100uk changed the title to Mortimer Clarke Solicitors Ltd . SRA - want to here of your experiences with them.

good on you..

i've slightly adapted your tittle as its its a useful thread to publicise

who's their client, cabot? , and whats the bogus debt all about... as if this gains traction, of course cabot can be targeted too via the CSA

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• BankFodder changed the title to Mortimer Clarke Solicitors Ltd . SRA - want to hear of your experiences with them.

Thanks for making this post more noticeable DX

It does actually say Cabot on the letters too, I didn't realise this was relevant as I have never heard of them

The main thing the SRA are interested in is how Mortimer Clarkes operates and it would be great if everyone who have had dealings with them could get in touch with Mr Davis at SRA to help with his enquiries.