Parcel sent via Royal Mail to National Distribution Centre. Now it cant be found

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1111 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, the dark fox said:

going through a similar problem with a olympus camera being returned for repair in Portugal , sent off the cycleon on the 20th apr  arrived at forwarding depot 22nd apr and its still sat there , the company olympus OM-D are saying its held up due to u.k customs Brexit etc .. yet a item I sold on e.bay global last Sunday going to the e.u  is out with the local couriers as I write .. 

my repair item is not a cheap camera either valued at £1300 on purchase so getting rather worried about it being either lost or stolen or thrown around in a obscure warehouse somewhere .. it also seems if it does re-appear it then has to be shipped to holland then road freighted to Portugal .. running in to a brick wall and getting frustrated 

Welcome to the forum. Please would you start your own thread. Adding your story to somebody else's thread simply confuses the people who are helping.

Please will you start your own thread and you will get independent and dedicated help there.

Also, please will you space your posts so that they are easier to read especially when people are using small screen such as telephones