need advice of how I can stop a co-habiting ex-partner from threatening to kick me out my own home.

Angst_2015
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1229 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A county court claim was issued just over six years ago.

A hand written letter was provided by the Defendant that the  Particulars of the Claim would Not be contested and that full disclosure would be made within 14 days.  It was not.

The Claimant was subsequently duped into stalling and considered to have been systematically manipulated by Medical Professionals so the Defendant could possibly avoid liability.

Can the original claim with the hand written letter of admission still be used to obtain a County Court Order or Judgement?

if the claimant just left the claim and did not progress it once filed ,  then its dead and the debt is almost undoubtedly now statute barred.

the letter was not one of admittance of the debt, so resets nothing.

if they did get a default judgement but have failed to enforce it within the 6yrs since default judgement then its near impossible to enforce , but it doesn't appear so as you mention 'obtain a CCJ'  so thus one cannot exist.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thank you for responding and confirming what I thought may be the case but suppose just didn't want to hear.

I now need advice of how I can stop a co-habiting ex-partner from threatening to kick me out my own home even though they left three years ago but it remained in their sole name with a mortgage in their sole name but I which I pay from my account along with all bills and provided the deposit for.

I know I don't have home rights but  how do you prove "Beneficial Interest"?

• dx100uk changed the title to need advice of how I can stop a co-habiting ex-partner from threatening to kick me out my own home.

yes you should have addressed this 3yrs ago...

it's not your home and to all intent and purpose for the last three years have been all but renting it by paying everything...poss for a quiet life which is understandable.

not my bag so i'll butt out now unless i can see my input helps.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

@honeybee13 No but there were hand written letters to say it was all being handed over to me.

There is a legal agreement witnessed by a solicitor to say the deposit in the form of a loan  was provided by a company held in Trust for me. Which my ex should have registered a charge in favour of for but failed to.

The agreement also states that a share of the profits from the sale of the proceeds will be payable to the company.

@dx100uk 

Yes, thank you, hindsight is a wonderful thing.

But have long stand MH illness and was duped.