threat to strike out claim!

wombat
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6389 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI ALL

I SENT MY 1ST REQUEST DTRAIGHT TO THE TOP AS I BELIEVE OTHERS HAVE DONE, DIDNT EVEN GET A REPLY! I SENT IT RECORDED DELIVERY AND I JUST POSTED THE LBA. IS THIS USUAL PROCEDURE AT NATWEST OR DO PEOPLE USUALLY GET A REPLY? EVEN IF IT IS THE STANDARD CHURNED OFF THE COMPUTER RUBBISH?

thanks this is actually my hubbys account but after takin on A&L on my own behalf thought I might as well have a go at this lot as well although from what i'm reading they re slower and less likely to respond. can you or anyone tell me what an a/q is ?

• 2 weeks later...

i recieved a response today to an LBA sent 11th Sept and it was personally signed by Sir Fred Goodwin, its very straight to the point (we will not be refunding your charges) now i'm scared ive pushed my luck by sending post to his office rather than the branch.

Don't get intimidated by any of this... You received a reply to your LBA, therefore I would start a MCOL... Stick to your timeline... and good luck wombat!

---Aut viam inveniam aut faciam---

***All advice given should be taken as guidance... Professional advice should always be taken before any course of action is pursued***

- I do not reply directly to any PMs, but you are more than welcome to enclose a link, in a PM, to your post. Thank you -

Make a contribution to this site... Help the CAG keeping on helping you for FREE.

... And do remember that the very same Sir Fred Goodwin explained to the House of Commons Treasury Committee how bank charges were arrived at...

"(bank charges) are going to pay for all the people we have who pursue debt, collect debt, speak to customers and chase payments. The way these charges are arrived at is by taking these total costs and making some assumption about the volume that is going to come through to arrive at the individual charges" (House of COmmons, 2nd report, 25 January 2005, paragraph 50)

Therefore you can understand that charges are very subjective and don't represent the true admin cost!

---Aut viam inveniam aut faciam---

***All advice given should be taken as guidance... Professional advice should always be taken before any course of action is pursued***

- I do not reply directly to any PMs, but you are more than welcome to enclose a link, in a PM, to your post. Thank you -

Make a contribution to this site... Help the CAG keeping on helping you for FREE.

MCOL completed yesterday 24th sept, now we wait. Im such a coward after sending both letters directly to Goodwins office and getting a very frosty response I used the customer relations address for the money claim to be sent to. Cant help thinking I d rather not draw too much attention to myself in high places in case he takes it personally and makes an example of me!

You never know its sure to happen 1 day

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi All

After Going Through The Process Up To The Point Of Mcol, Partial Offer, Aq Etc Have Recieved A Letter From The Court Requesting I Serve P.o.c On Natwest Or My Claim Will Be Struck Out. I Have Of Course Supplied P.o.c On 3 Occassions Already!

I Have Replied To The Court With A Letter Stating This And Enclosed Copies Of All Correspondance With Natwest(via Cobbetts) I Have Includiedproof Of Delivery And A Further Schedule Of Charges Which I Have Again Sent To Cobbets, Has Anyone Else Had Same Threat From The Court?? What S Likely To Happen Now??

My A&l Claim Was So Much Easier Than This :(

Hi, Wombat

I've had a quick look at your other threads but I can't see where you've filed full particulars of claim.

You may well have done subsequent to your original filing but I can't see it.

A problem with the MCOL system is that it only has room for brief particulars of claim. You have to give the full kit and caboodle - the

absence of the full poc is the normal basis on which Cobbett's say 'they're embarrassed'. So - have you filed full poc?

Westy

Westy

If you like my post, click the scales!!

Nov 1 2006 Preliminary letter

21 Feb 2007 - cheque arrived for charges+DEBIT interest +Statutory Interest! Hurray!

Read all about it: natwesttookmymoney - v- NatWest

DONATE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TO KEEP THE SITE GOING.

What can you claim? Vampiress has a good idea:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/69877-what-can-you-claim.html

Anything I say is just a suggestion. I'm a bigmouth, not a lawyer!

sorry getting my jargon confused what the court actually ordered was a breakdown of how the sum had been calculated, which I have sent to them erm 4 times now! the court also have a copy now. Maybe my mistake was not sending copies of all correspondance to the court before this, like you say this is a problem with MCOL, but they have the whole sorry shabang now.

It seems to me as though they are just trying to make you think you've done something wrong. If you've followed the guidlines and supplied copies of your schedule with your letters and to the court then you should have nothing to worry about, just look at this as being one of their delaying tactics.

In your first post you mentioned they've requested your POC, which you say they already have. Are you able to put on here what you used for this so we can check it over for you. I'm sure it's all fine but would make it a little easier to determine exactly what they're trying to get at, if anything at all.

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

Deller and I are in accord.

Not for the first time.

People will say we're in love.

Westy

Westy

If you like my post, click the scales!!

Nov 1 2006 Preliminary letter

21 Feb 2007 - cheque arrived for charges+DEBIT interest +Statutory Interest! Hurray!

Read all about it: natwesttookmymoney - v- NatWest

DONATE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TO KEEP THE SITE GOING.

What can you claim? Vampiress has a good idea:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/69877-what-can-you-claim.html

Anything I say is just a suggestion. I'm a bigmouth, not a lawyer!