Ordered PlayStation ‘Now’ instead of ‘Plus’ from CD KEYS , they said the digital purchase is non refundable, do I have any rights ?

Speshe
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1241 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning all,

wonder if there is anyone with any knowledge of digital downloads consumer rights ?...

I ordered the 12 month online membership for accessing PlayStation games, I meant to just buy the online membership (Plus) my fault. i used the download key to activate the membership and asked Cd keys for a refund they sent me this 

Hi,

Thank you for your patience.

Our team has now completed the verification on your request and unfortunately this does not meet our refund policy as the key has already been redeemed. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions (https://www.cdkeys.com/terms-conditions) and refund policy for further information.

If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact our customer support team.

Kind Regards,

Raquel R,
Support Ace | CDKeys Customer Support

Am I out of luck or is there any thing anyone could suggest ?

kind regards 

Lee

From there terms and conditions .....

8.6 We offer refunds on a discretionary basis, and each refund request is looked at individually. We do our best to provide a refund where possible, but please note that games that have been played or keys that have been redeemed are ineligible for a refund. Refund requests have to be submitted within 7 days of the delivery of the key by the Vendor to the Purchaser or Customer.

If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please get in touch with us by logging a support ticket at support.cdkeys.com

You are only entitled to enjoy a cooling off period in respect of the distance purchase of additional content if

Supply of digital content in cancellation period

37.—(1) Under a contract for the supply of digital content not on a tangible medium, the trader must not begin supply of the digital content before the end of the cancellation period provided for in regulation 30(1), unless—

(a)the consumer has given express consent, and

(b)the consumer has acknowledged that the right to cancel the contract under regulation 29(1) will be lost.

(2) The consumer ceases to have the right to cancel such a contract under regulation 29(1) if, before the end of the cancellation period, supply of the digital content has begun after the consumer has given the consent and acknowledgement required by paragraph (1).

(3) Paragraph (4) applies where a contract is cancelled under regulation 29(1) and digital content has been supplied, not on a tangible medium, in the cancellation period.

(4) The consumer bears no cost for supply of the digital content, in full or in part, in the cancellation period, if—

(a)the consumer has not given prior express consent to the beginning of the performance of the digital content before the end of the 14-day period referred to in regulation 30,

(b)the consumer gave that consent but did not acknowledge when giving it that the right to cancel would be lost, or

(c)the trader failed to provide confirmation required by regulation 12(5) or 16(3).

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/3134/regulation/37/made

It's complicated but I think what it means is that normally speaking they should not supply you with the digital content within the 14 day cooling off period, but if they do then you must have given up your rights to cancel and you're giving up of the right must be expressed – not simply implied.

Where you want about the possibility of losing the right to cancel?

How much money are we talking about here?

• Like 1