Minster Bay Watch/gladstones ANPR PCN PAPLOC - Overstay - Heslington Retail Park - York - YO10 5LA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1073 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Full marks for your level of snottiness!  Will & John must be bored reading letters from CAG which are all quite similar, so good of you to liven up their day with new, original insults.

I have a little suggestion in red

Dear Will & John.

I must admit I was in awe of receiving a letter from your esteemed law firm thinking what have I done to deserve such an honour. Perhaps you have discovered a long lost relative has left me a fortune in a will and I could give up work to pursue my love of goat farming using the money to set up a small holding in the outer Hebrides producing fine cheese and goat hair sweaters. Alas no! In bold letters it stated Letter before action almost if one had to get ready for battle and my power ranger pyjamas will have to be on a boil wash first before I can even think about action.

Anyway I digress after further research I discovered this is in relation to some parking shenanigans of which I have no knowledge and for a place I've never been to, so as the Private Parking world's best solicitors you should be aware, I know that you know a case isn't going anywhere on the facts as presented.

I may add that that not all is lost, as I used your letter to line the cat litter tray. Mr wiggles is most pleased with his firm and absorbent lining beaming happily away as he does his cat business before securing a warm spot in front of the fire as we sit down to watch cash in the attic.

Good luck with the soliciting business I hear it can be quite lucrative.

P.S – it is uncle Herbert who apparently left a fortune so if you do come across him please let me know…

DX & BN quite rightly say not to play your cards early.  On the other hand something about their case has to be mentioned to dissuade them from taking you to court.  I think the above would show they'd have a well-defended case to deal with, without explaining why you say you'd never been there (it could be the vehicle was there but you weren't the driver, or they've written the address of the car park wrong, etc.)

However, just my opinion, hang on to see if anyone disagrees this evening before posting tomorrow.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Looks good

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Many thanks..yes I did not want to give any indication that I was aware I had parked on the site at any point especially written down. That said I will keep the new entry in. Do I need to add their ref no etc at the top of the letter and or date of infringement? 

How else would they know why you are lambasting them if yoh dont????

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

A further suggestion -

Dear Will & John.

I must admit I was in awe of receiving a letter from your esteemed law firm thinking what have I done to deserve such an honour. Perhaps you have discovered a long lost relative has left me a fortune in a will and I could give up work to pursue my love of goat farming using the money to set up a small holding in the outer Hebrides producing fine cheese and goat hair sweaters. Alas no! In bold letters it stated Letter before action almost if one had to get ready for battle and my power ranger pyjamas will have to be on a boil wash first before I can even think about action.

Anyway I digress after further research I discovered this is in relation to some parking shenanigans of which I have no knowledge and for a place I've never been to, so as the Private Parking world's best solicitors you should be aware, I know that you know a case isn't going anywhere on the facts as presented.

I may add that that not all is lost, as I used your letter to line the cat litter tray. Mr wiggles is most pleased with his firm and absorbent lining beaming happily away as he does his cat business before securing a warm spot in front of the fire as we sit down to watch cash in the attic.

P.S – it is uncle Herbert who apparently left a fortune so if you do come across him please let me know…

COPIED TO MINSTER BAYWATCH

Send the letter to Gladstones tomorrow and also invest in a second 2nd class stamp and send a copy to Minster Baywatch.  Get two free Certificates of Posting.  This is because Gladdys have a lot of previous for egging on their clients to start court cases, even though their cases were pants and they were bound to lose, after all it's still £££££ for Will & John.  Let the PPC know too that the only result of a court case will be a massive tonking that will cost them dearly.

Ok so here is my revised draft :  Any thoughts please....

PCN –

Date/time of contravention- 10/11/20 : 15.03

Date of issue – 20/11/2020

Dear Will & John.

Anyway I digress after further research I discovered this is in relation to some parking shenanigans of which I have no knowledge of  and for a place I've never been to so as the private parking world's best solicitors you should be aware, I know that you know a case isn't going anywhere on the facts as presented.

Regards

Mr …..

Looks good to me.

Stick in  COPIED TO MINSTER BAYWATCH  at the bottom though.  It's important you show Gladdys you've sussed their sordid little scheme of encouraging hopeless court cases.  Recently in a similar situation the PPC bottled it and formally cancelled the charge.  That's unlikely to happen but go for anything that could tilt the odds in your favour. 

• 1 month later...

Good news, but often when a motorist fights back the fleecers put the case to one side for a few months, then dust it down and try again.  They have six years during which they can take action, so hang on to all the paperwork.

They have 6 years to go after someone, so keep everything safe

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So it was too good to be true...got a letter dated 3rd June from Gladstones ...

Ref number and amount due £155 ..and I thought highway robbery had ended...

they quote :

Thank you for correspondence dated 05.02.2021

You have provided no dispute relating to that of the parking charge therefore in absence of a substantive response within the next 30 days we reserve the right to issue legal proceedings without further notice.

They have included with this letter eight yes eight full colour pictures of signs all around the area attached to various posts. Plus a colour pic of my car entering and then leaving the estate, nothing showing me actuall parked in a bay...

These people must be simple! 

Oh they have included the other two previous notices that were sent out.

Ignore it.  You've already told them to do their worst and they, er, haven't.

• dx100uk changed the title to Minster Bay Watch/gladstones ANPR PCN PAPLOC - Overstay - Heslington Retail Park - York - YO10 5LA