Express Solicitors @ExpressSols- Breach of Contract, court summons *** Claim Dismissed - with costs!!!***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 859 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

57 minutes ago, London1971 said:

Probably,99% of the time that firm issues a CCJ, it remains undefended and Express win by default, which is precisely why they do it. In fact i'd not be surprised if it's part of their intended business plan. 

Completely agree. It’s such a shameful way of doing business and ruining people’s lives. Greedy revolting practices. The judge ripped right through them yesterday.  

• I agree 2

@Stormy1976

I think now it's time to start tidying up a few loose ends.

Firstly I understand that you have been awarded costs which might amount to £200 or £300.

Also there is the question of the data they are holding.

This thread is so long that I think the best thing to do would be for you to start a new thread please. Please make sure that you have the name of express solicitors in the title.

Having extra new threads with their name the title will help to attract the attention of Google to them and make it even more likely that other people will find out what is going on.

TIme for a GDPR , Subject Access request?

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

1 hour ago, BankFodder said:

@Stormy1976

I think now it's time to start tidying up a few loose ends.

Firstly I understand that you have been awarded costs which might amount to £200 or £300.

Also there is the question of the data they are holding.

This thread is so long that I think the best thing to do would be for you to start a new thread please. Please make sure that you have the name of express solicitors in the title.

Having extra new threads with their name the title will help to attract the attention of Google to them and make it even more likely that other people will find out what is going on.

Thank you @BankFodder, I will start a new thread and will upload some documents there too. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BankFodder said:

I've been looking through this thread carefully and I see that in its early stages I actually said that I thought that there was zero chance of winning.

How wrong I was and am very pleased that @Stormy1976 persevered even in the face of such negativism.

Bravo!

To be honest I didn't think much of Stormy's chances either!  I'm surprised - but delighted - she won... !

• Andyorch changed the title to Express Solicitors @ExpressSols- Breach of Contract, court summons *** Claim Dismissed - with costs!!!***