Birmingham Midshires took last 2 DD'd...despite me asking for the 3mts Covid break.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1480 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Moved from RBS Forum to Halifax Bank of Scotland.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 1 month later...

I lost my job early in year so i request a 3 months mortgage freeze from Birmingham Midshires Mortgages BUT Birmingham Midshires Mortgages have taken last months mortgage dd despite me requesting payment holiday and have taken it again this month!!

I went to https://secure.lloydsbank.com/retail/mortgages/bm-mortgages/request-a-holiday.asp last month in March completed it and heard nothing even after 10 days, so I completed a 2nd request on 19 March and heard nothing.

Birmingham Midshires Mortgages then took March dd from my account on 28 March and again April's dd yesterday on April 28 this is despite me requesting a freeze for 3 months!!!

Shall I complete a 3rd request on here https://www.bmmortgages.co.uk/existing-customers/payment-holidays/ ?

I tried calling them and been on the phone for well over 1hr over several days waiting in the queue and could not even get through to anyone!!

Birmingham Midshires Mortgages if your reading this start looking after your customers instead of wanting to get their homes reposssed!!

go get it back under the DD guarantee from your bank.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Birmingham Midshires took last 2 DD'd...despite me asking for the 3mts Covid break.

Hi and please respond to my P Msg

DX is right - you can easily get the DD's back using the DD Guarantee Scheme by instructing your bank.

However, you need to keep doing everything you reasonably can to contact the bank and get their consent to the payment holiday. Of course, you've been trying to contact them but keep trying.

Otherwise you risk them saying you've missed payments and trashing your credit rating (if it's not already damaged).

You could argue against adverse credit markers (defaults) but it could be a long haul.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Just a word of caution .......this might not be as easy as you would think.

* The Guarantee covers Direct Debit payments. It cannot be used to address contractual disputes between you and the billing organisation.

https://www.directdebit.co.uk/DirectDebitExplained/Pages/Incorrectpayments.aspx

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

I don’t think the OP’s mortgage holiday was processed.

I received a letter confirming everything , a week after requesting a holiday.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Then that is a dispute with the " Billing Organisation " and for them to refund once/when / if the holiday payment is confirmed.