Scs furniture.

NICHOLAS 39
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1464 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

did you order online or pay online or in the store.

expand upon what you have ordered please too.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

And who did you order it from? These are basic details of the story which I don't think you would expect us to guess at

Order made in shop. 11th March order 2 3 sofa £2100 no card payments it was interest free credit no deposit. Also checked my paper work can not see any delivery date. They said 5 weeks

14 hours ago, dx100uk said:

did you order online or pay online or in the store.

expand upon what you have ordered please too.

4 hours ago, BankFodder said:

And who did you order it from? These are basic details of the story which I don't think you would expect us to guess at

Order made in store 

Frankly your one-liners are not very helpful to us. Just because you are getting help for free doesn't mean that you shouldn't treat us in the same way that you would treat a company to whom you are paying 300 quid an hour – because that is the value and the quality of the advice that you are getting here.

What I am managing to put together here is that this is a bespoke item – in other words it is made to your specifications. In that case the usual distance selling rules don't apply. There would have to be a fairly serious breach of contract in order to allow you to treat the contract is terminated and to walk away from it.

You said that you ordered it on 11 March – and the paperwork says five weeks so we are pretty well around five weeks now so I don't think that you can say that it is late. In order to become so late that the contract is terminated, I think you would have to add several weeks on to the five weeks – especially in the current circumstances – and then you would have to give them notice that time is of the essence and that you would treat the contract is terminated if they don't make the delivery.

Have you had any responses at all from the company?

You haven't told us which door you are dealing with – or maybe you want to protect them?