Mutating Corona Virus

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 482 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Might be worth reading Dr North's blog today,  the media are catching up with the mistakes made.

http://www.eureferendum.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=87591#disqus_thread

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

No he doesn't I think hew has nailed it that UK Gov are useless and are now trying to squirm out of it. Thing is he knows his stuff, and has shown exactly where why and how mistakes have been made.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Here is the Government Action Plan from March 3rd.  All well and good for Flu but not SARS.  Mainstream Media have failed to grasp what the realities are and construct a biff-bam conflict from what should be a clinical analysis of what is going on https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/869827/Coronavirus_action_plan_-_a_guide_to_what_you_can_expect_across_the_UK.pdf

Problem is Labour would have had the same plan and PPE for the wrong disease just like the Tories. None of the Parties would be better or worse than another.

Now they realise its a SARS mind you for a scathing critique and a look at where mistakes have been made and compounded have a look at this blog, mind you given what was in place, and the advisors and experts available, none of the Parties would have fared any better. 

http://www.eureferendum.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=87594#disqus_thread

Its hard to calculate actual figures as they keep changing the parameters used.

The guy with his "Independent SAGE" group was the chief scientific advisor to the UK Government – the post currently occupied by Patrick Vallance. Concurrently holding the post of head of the government office for science, from October 2000 to 31 December 2007, under Tony Blair

from todays http://www.eureferendum.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=87597#disqus_thread

Interesting entry today from Richard North, analysing the hows and whys of the virus and also the misconceptions even Doctors have about it and its control.  http://www.eureferendum.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=87598#disqus_thread

• Like 1

Who is going to trust Public Transport after seeing Sadiq's debacle with TFL?  Add into that mix that in rural areas services have been decimated. A car or motorbike, or cycle is the only way to get to work on time. North Wales coast and services into the Snowdonia area are now on a less than winter Sunday service. the mainline route once every 10 minutes is now hourly, with connecting buses from other inland areas 2 hourly with nothing after 17:00, so working till 6, its shank's pony if you have no other means for a 10,  20 or 30 mile commute.

Anyway here is some Legal  opinion on the legality of Hancock's app.

https://www.matrixlaw.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Covid-19-tech-responses-opinion-30-April-2020.pdf

Yes is a tie up with the data partners, and the companies that will provide the Call Centres somewhere.  The Register article points out the flaws in how it operates, and  apparently as I thought is likely a real battery killer a draining app.

Here was one YouTube denouement of it on IOS

• Thanks 1

Thast app is going nowhere near my phone either, have you seen the comments on the Register article about it, think its a big no no

Here is the Register Link

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2020/05/05/uk_coronavirus_app/

And another one this one means I would not use their busted app no chance

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2020/05/04/uk_covid_app_human_rights_parliament/

Its not looking good HB, but then none opf the Parties have showered themselves in glory, all are complicit in the adoption of a Flu plan and ignoring any other threat.

Hope Google and Apple tell them to foxtrot oscar with the app, the government are being to Nanny with it all.  They do love big unwieldy databases for data to leak from don't they.   Even worse Dido Harding is involved, she of the Talk Talk data Breach debacle.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52579547

• Like 1

@cjcregg  With Dido Harding in charge, I wouldn't trust them with the data. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52579547

Doesn't matter what Party all would have followed the same Influenza Plan that fell short with the Cygnus exercise.

Meanwhile

Interesting one linked from Dr North's blog today regarding Japanese response and infrastructure, 

https://moneyweek.com/economy/global-economy/601264/cluster-busting-japan-success-fighting-covid-19?utm_campaign=money-morning-newsletter

plus another good read on his blog

http://www.eureferendum.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=87601#disqus_thread

Dr North and Pete his son, are aware of the lack of relevance of the  EU Referendumblog title, recognising that part is done, and the blog has been Covid-19 news for last 6 weeks; so are moving away from it to a new handle "Turbulent Times" that addresses more and varied issues, so a link to that here:  https://www.turbulenttimes.co.uk/

They should have been doing that from day one.

Yes HB that app is on dodgy ground for sure, its insecure requires access to phone services that make it a malware  and hacking risk. It certainly breaches GDPR, of course the cretinous Hancock might say if challenged on it National Security and Covid Control is a lawful mitigation from GDPR, big fail there .  No way is it going anywhere near my phone.

On another note here is an interesting link from Dr North's blog today regasrding ope air treatment.  Implications of sealed wards and aircon are part of the problem of infection spread

https://medium.com/@ra.hobday/coronavirus-and-the-sun-a-lesson-from-the-1918-influenza-pandemic-509151dc8065

Link to today's blog from DR North, government and control by slogan is the theme with some interesting points like the one above.

http://www.eureferendum.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=87603#disqus_thread

Its designed full of holes by the cretinous Hancock and his "Experts"  HB, Serco and G4S are given the contracts almost on a nod, neither of those two are noted for being effective with UK Gov Contracts.  Its another Data Disaster in the making.

Not to Boris I fear.

I think  it might be the fact that Covid infected people were sent back to care homes and their own homes after acquiring it in the NHS general Hospital infections central Covid should be treated away from a General Hospital, allowing nrmal service and minimal risk.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsliverpool/two-women-die-after-contracting-coronavirus-during-hospital-stay/ar-BB12Ydwy

The point is that they went in for something one would usually be admitted for, and acquired the infefction whilst IN hospital, whether they die there of it or are discharged and die elsewhere  is  then an issue.  Both these cases acquired the virus in one hospital, then were sent to another, where they died, therefore spreading the infection to the other non General Hospitals used for recovery.

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/man-dies-after-contracting-covid-18197454

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/north-wales-farmer-dies-after-18093887

• Like 1

For a breather in all the confusion, have a read of this, Johnson#s 60 pages are full of garbage. They still seem to be clinging to their original Pandemic Flu Plan that is useless for SARS.  As to Labour, you couldn't expect much difference or less Muppetry all parties bought into the Plan.

http://www.eureferendum.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=87605#disqus_thread

Here is the Government Guidance as pdf

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/884171/FINAL_6.6637_CO_HMG_C19_Recovery_FINAL_110520_v2_WEB__1_.pdf

Which is what Dr North has been banging on about since the crisis began, Test track trace Isolate,.

That report from Independent SAGE makes a great deal of sense, its alluded to in Dr North's blog today, along with a link to the pdf, he always links to source documents.

http://www.eureferendum.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=87606#disqus_thread

• Like 1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 482 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks