Mutating Corona Virus

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 468 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

meanwhile another "expert" wants the UK to go back to the Herd Immunity let granny die plan

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8186507/PMs-virus-adviser-warns-Britain-need-adopt-herd-immunity.html

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Lets hope he pulls through, he has a little one on the way, the issue is who will be interim in charge whilst he is in hospital?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Apparently so Richard North has a pop at the Toby Young let the elderly die to save the economy paradigm today, using Johnson as an example, he postulates that the responses were correct in some ways for flu, but Covid-19 is a SARS, not a flu so needs different handling  http://www.eureferendum.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=87569#disqus_thread

• Like 1

Boris Johnson in ICU condition worsened over the afternoon

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52192604

Thoughtless and moronic, They obviously don't give a damn need locking up that sort.

Which is what Dr Richard North said was essential, but their planning and Centralisation put the kibosh on that as the resources aren't there locally.

Really worth reading this blog today, ignore the title the author is a Phd in Public Health and worked in that sector before he was a Eurosceptic, was a co-author with the late Christopher Booker on various subjects , over the last 2 weeks has forensically analysed the response to the pandemic and the planning to control it.  They followed the plan for therwrong disease, they assumed it was a flu, its not its a SARS and needed a much different response well worth a read, source documents and links to relevant information is well provided.

Some insights into the mindset of the "Experts" and advisors in the blog Neil Ferguson he of the Computer Modelling, and doesn't fare well, he fell into the assumptions trap, with computer modelling, as in flawed data gives flawed results with no bearing on a real situation. the classic GIGO Garbage In Garbage Out.

http://www.eureferendum.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=87571#disqus_thread

Perhaps he should rename his blog  but he has been on various inquiries as Expert Witness, and spoken to Select Committees in Parliament.  He is very thorough with research.  Too good as they no platform him as he tends to get it right and the others then refuse to listen and carry on down the wrong road

Don't know, as the source of the virus is (purposely?) vague in some ways, but it is clear its a SARS, and needed a different plan from get go.  WHO are likely complicit for allowing the misinterpretation as a flu type to continue.  Some of the rejoin/remain camp should ignore the blogs title and go have a look, its certainly more illuminating and coherent than anything from legacy and mainstream media at the moment.

Perhaps Trump's response to W H O is down to this theory that Covid-19 is an escaped bioweapon that got out and China hid it  https://www.siasat.com/covid-19-biowarfare-says-bioweapon-creator-dr-francis-boyle-1866058/

Interesting, but it presupposes the UK is still in the EU, it isn't it is in a  transition,  having actually  left under the Article 50 process; but if the UK decided to stay in, it might need an Article 49 Rejoin application, it couldn't just cancel Brexit, more debate there ad nauseum probably.  Either way its a mess in UK and EU.

Whatever the politics,and whitewash, the issue of the response and implications that it was ill founded cannot be denied, they used a plan designed for a different virus.

It appears that yes the UK has been following an influenza plan, the 2016 trial failed, and nothing was altered from what was down in the plan to account for something other than a form of flu.

here is a sort of potted history of the plan, and its apparent that it would have been followed irrespective of Party in office.  What is good about Dr Noth's blog, is he references sources, and links to them allowing anyone to check and also form their own conclusion.

http://www.eureferendum.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=87568#disqus_thread

A flu planto tackle a SARS, so we are where we are.

The Welsh are making Chicken (non chlorinated) and Leek soup, as its known to be nourishing, and help keep the bodies defences up.  Meanwhile ways are being sought to deploy a detachment of the Llandudno Goats at the Border on the A55 to help Heddlu Gogledd Cymru keep the English out, and away from their second homes that make homes unaffordable for locals in places like Abersoch.

Good find HB, UK Gov are acting all Soviet with Central Command and Control, another take on this here its Richard Nort's son

https://peterjnorth.blogspot.com/2020/04/corona-rot-at-top.html

The North's have identified where the issues are, sadly there seems to be no solotion to the muppetry.

Should be producing our own.

Most PPE is indeed manufactured in China, the benefits of Globalisation and offshoring to keep prices down  the Corporations will crow.  Meanwhile Dr North is having a pop quite rightly i think at Hancock's app for tracing.

http://www.eureferendum.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=87584#disqus_thread

No perfect answer, but probably best to limit contact beyond those living in same house, nothing to stop someone dropping supplies to vulnerable parents leave on doorstem and talk through the window at a distance.  oops yes there is the police judging by the Fallowfield, and Rotherham incidents.

• Like 1

And for your perusal, and in view of the hospital in question in the blog is my local general Hospital, I tend to agree with Dr Richard North that the Nightingales should be default destination  for Covid patients wherever possible.  http://www.eureferendum.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=87585#disqus_thread

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/two-women-die-after-contracting-18121109

They seemed to forget all about the impact on Care Homes for sure, now they are finding out.

Some useful pointers as to where UK Gov are messing up in Dr Richard North's blog today, all of it common sense that the tech blinded Hancock and co seem to lack.

http://www.eureferendum.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=87586#disqus_thread

As they are using Zoom, and Chinese tech, its probably going to end up in Beijing as well, TiKTok  is a noted data miner for China.

A look at the UK Gov  rersonses to Covid, not good for sure  http://www.eureferendum.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=87589#disqus_thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 468 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks