Ambrose Wilson Notified of Potential Fraud and does nothing

Bubbalah
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1564 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had an E-Mail from Ambrose Wilson telling me my E-Mail address for the A/C had been changed and if I hadn't changed it, to notify them - I did that on 18th. December 2019 and received an acknowledgement that it would be dealt with within 24 hours - it wasn't dealt with AT ALL.

I had a further E-Mail from them advising me that they were processing my order - I notified them on 18th. December, "that I hadn't placed an order".

I received an acknowledgement that the matter would be dealt with within 24 hours - IT WASN'T DEALT WITH AT ALL!!.

I had another E-Mail from them and from the courier, Hermes, advising about the delivery - I notified them & Hermes that I hadn't placed an order, received an acknowledgement from Ambrose Wilson that it would be dealt with within 24 hours - IT WASN'T DEALT WITH AT ALL.

I had a further E-Mail from Hermes showing that the item THAT I HADN'T ORDERED, HAD BEEN DELIVERED TO AND SIGNED FOR BY SOMEBODY ELSE. I again notified Ambrose Wilson of this fact and again received an acknowledgement that it would be dealt with within 24 hours - IT WASN'T DEALT WITH AT ALL.

I had actually sent 9 E-Mails to Ambrose Wilson advising them of possible FRAUD on my A/C or else pure incompetence by Ambrose Wilson, WHAT DID THEY DO ABOUT IT? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!

I returned home after Xmas to find a Statement from Ambrose Wilson for £332.00, for an item that not only hadn't I ordered, but I'd notified them in no less than 9 E-Mails, I hadn't placed an order!!! THEY HAD DONE NOTHING!!.

I have spent over two and a half hours on the phone to them since coming back from Xmas and have obviously been speaking to a "bunch of idiots".

They've told me they have now removed the item from my A/C, but I am still unable to log-in to check that is true.

I have told them that if impacts my Credit Score,  I WILL SUE THEM!!!!!

They said they would ring me/send me an E-Mail by 14/01/20 - THEY DIDN'T RING ME OR SEND ME THE PROMISED E-MAIL.

I rang them and was told that the person I had spoken to and promised to ring/E.Mail me i.e. Zubair, had written down the WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS - THE INCOMPETENCE CONTINUES.

The FRAUD DEPT told me that a Manager from Customer Services would contact me to discuss compensation.

The Manager from Customer Services has, morning 17/01/20, told me that "it is with the FRAUD DEPT".

When you ring the FRAUD DEPT, YOU CAN'T GET THROUGH AND NEITHER CAN THEIR HEAD OFFICE.

That makes me think that there is an awful lot of fraud going on at AMBROSE WILSON.

AT SOME POINT THEY WILL, NO DOUBT STATE

" WE TAKE REPORTS OF FRAUD VERY SERIOUSLY".

OBVIOUSLY THEY WILL BE LYING" TAKE MY ADVICE

- GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!

Hi and Welcome to CAG

I have moved your topic to the appropriate forum ..please continue to post here to your thread.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I'm very sorry, but you have posted your story in an extremely large block of text and it's extremely difficult to read for anyone who would otherwise be very keen to help you.

Please would you post your story using proper spacing and punctuation and you will then find that you get lots of enthusiastic support.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

look up their company details and contact the directors of the company.

They also have a heavy presence on social media so make short but understandable comments on all of these. You post here will need a lot of editing if it is to be the base for your attacking them in public.

somehting like account hijacked, they were warned but failed to do anything. False orders made and they still failed to react despite being told x times over the last month. Now locked out of my account and have heard nothing from them despite numerous promises from various people in different sectiosn of the company.