Emma Vs Halifax **WON**

emmaf01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5334 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tilly- if I wasn't married, you would definately be a candidate!

Thanks, beyond measure- god, I'm an idiot sometimes!

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

sorry, bookworm! Just a bit stressed!

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

All court bundles either handed in at court or posted special delivery to Halifax- apart from mine, of course.

And I never want to look at one again, unless I'm in court and I need to.

Still haven't got a bundle from the Halifax- and after tomorrow, they are less than 14 days to the hearing.:rolleyes:

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

lets hope they dont bother and just pay your money but mind after all the stress you just had em you might just scream:)

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

I rang the court today and the Halifax have not handed in a bundle. They say they could hand one in within the next 24 hours. If they don't, it just gets mentioned to the judge at the hearing.

My bundle is lodged on the system.

Surely there must me more come back than that? Does this mean there is NO info they are going to rely on in court?

This is important- I paid out £4 in photocopying yesterday! I want my 30 hours at £9.25 per hour!

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Still nothing at the court from the Halifax- though they say the paperwork is behind at the court, so they are having people in for overtime over the weekend, so the Halifax bundle could be there and just not logged in.

I haven't received anything from the Halifax- and I haven't got any back log at ALL.

Who knows. I am getting sick of the Halifax rubbish.

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Still nothing from the Halifax, no bundle, no nice cheque (which, the way things are going, would be a great help at the moment).

I've been waiting two and a half months for the PCT to send me a cheque- nothing. Now the Halifax are messing me around.

Argh- winning is only half the battle in some cases, getting them to pay you can drive you spare!:(

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Hi emma you need to relax, i beleive your a fellow scouser if thats right put your feet up wiyh a nice glass of wine and watch britains got talent 9.25pm on itv 1 tonight my daughters performing with MD productions she,ll be wearing a red leather jacket in the front. we need everyone to support and vote for them next week in the semi,s, hope you dont mind my suggestion i think this bank bashing is great but you have to try and forget it from time to time and chiiillll!!!!!:D :D :D

regards lolypop

Hi Lolypop- and goodluck to your daughter!

Sorry I didn't get to see her, I didn't read your post last night I'm afraid. |Hope she did well.

As for the glass of wine, I generally do more choccy (wine doesn't agree with me).

I know this stuff makes me stressed, but its only I hate being messed around deliberately, and unfortunately that's all these banks/etc do.

Hopefully the dust will clear soon and this will all get sorted out.

Well it better had.

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Hopefully you might hear something this week emma...:D

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I hope so. I've just found out my brother has died, and I need the cash so I can afford to travel to be with his family.

I need all of this sorted asap now.

Its funny because I was going to use some of the money to see him for the first time in five years- we weren't the closest of siblings, but we cared. I saw him last around my dad's funeral, but as we have both been ill, we just didn't get round to getting together.

Puts it all in perspective really.

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

i am so sorry to hear about your brother, I hope you and your family stay strong, it makes no difference how often you see him, it is still your brother.

Take care of yourself and your family.

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Thanks everyone for your support. I'm a person who copes well while I've got things to do, and I know this won't hit me properly for some time.

But I've got lots to do in the coming days, so as long as I'm busy I'll be fine.

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Thanks lolypop. Its a difficult time, but we're coping.

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

I forgot to say, next week will be busy- funeral in Newcastle on Tuesday, back on Wednesday, Court on Thursday.

I better do all my prep over the weekend!

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Great- the DWP say they won't pay travel expenses, so I won't be able to go to the funeral.

I'm furious. I went to the office yesterday and they told me to apply for a crisis loan. Now I put in the application, they say they don't pay for travel expenses to funerals.

I could just scream.

Haven't heard anything from the Halifax either. Maybe I should ring them.

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08