Moriarty PAP LOC UAE debt.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1719 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Some great threads on here and thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I have also also received a PAP from Moriarty regarding ADCB, and after filtering though hundreds on replies on here (Moriarty, CWD, IDRWW etc),  i have not come across one example of UAE debt being enforced the UK. Some members have indicated that they have been enforced. However, when asked to share details they go silent or avert the question. 

Any thoughts on this?

as you can see we are working on a suitable generic pap reply at present for everyone.

yes people go silent

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Simply said to stifle you from giving us the info to properly help you and you seeking advice

And how, because you use a website and they have to monitor it those costs is laughable twaddle

• Like 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

8 hours ago, SquaddyP said:

I know 2.   I am quiet because this site is monitored by those people/company.  This is then added to their claim costs. 

Even the barrister told me to be mindful about what goes online. 

You've got a barrister? Not a solicitor?

How can chatting within an open forum add claim costs - complete rubbish!

Its freedom of speech - the power or right to express one's opinions without censorship, restraint, or legal penalty!

• Like 1

But why would it matter if they were watching. Its makes absolutely no difference whatsoever.

Persons participating within these forums have a right to express their own thoughts and advice - its is after all an ACTION GROUP. The only exception to this would be a breach of GDPR 2018. 

• Like 1

Haha I call bs 

You can post what you like - only thing you will do is give these vultures a heads up to your defence strat and more time to prepare (if they even show up). 

Only time you can’t post to social media (guessing this would be considered that) is during a criminal case. Afte a verdict you would be free to express your opinion. 

Not sure debt recovery constitutes that as you have no jury to persuade with your posts only thing you could do is give the defence ammo

Now me thinking this is all common sense and it being true are different things, I’m not a trained professional, but it seems from my digging on the site we have some people spreading rumour, fear and information, that could prevent others from getting the good advice they need from CAG

• Like 2

I may be new on here which i think is an advantage when it comes to understanding scaremongering.

Regrading cases - my interest would in the outcomes of UAE debt being successfully enforced by a claimant in the UK - however, going back to my original point - there is no objective information on here to demonstrate this as all goes silent. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Chipz said:

Haha I call bs 

You can post what you like - only thing you will do is give these vultures a heads up to your defence strat and more time to prepare (if they even show up). 

Only time you can’t post to social media (guessing this would be considered that) is during a criminal case. Afte a verdict you would be free to express your opinion. 

Not sure debt recovery constitutes that as you have no jury to persuade with your posts only thing you could do is give the defence ammo

Now me thinking this is all common sense and it being true are different things, I’m not a trained professional, but it seems from my digging on the site we have some people spreading rumour, fear and information, that could prevent others from getting the good advice they need from CAG

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

and they

@rgaine - I am new to this and only joined the group at the weekend. I too have recently been sent PAP of which i have replied and ticket D & I and await a response.

My question would be what are the next potential stages.....i.e they send documents back? I go back with? they send ..........etc

The whole Squaddy summary judgement has made take this a bit more seriously.........or am i jumping to conclusions?

Any advise is very much appreciated.....

own thread created

dx

and they