Xercise4less/CRS

IP90
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1730 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, sorry for posting this as I know there’s a lot of other threads on X4L/CRS but I think, having read a few of the threads, that my situation is slightly different. 

So today I received an email about an X4L membership that I had completely forgotten about it was so long ago (around January 2014 I think). 

The amount due is apparently £262.47 but in the email they have offered me a “deal” of 60 per cent off the balance if I contact them by the 23rd August. 

My my memory is pretty hazy as it was a while ago but I’m pretty sure I never cancelled anything. I lost my job around February/March 2014 and was in a bit of a mess at the time, so I didn’t have any money to pay but I think the direct debit still went out of my bank and left me in arrears which led to quite a large debt building up with my bank. 

Im guessing at some point they either stopped taking the direct debit or I must’ve cancelled somewhere along the line, and I’ve thought nothing else of it until I received this email today as a “final attempt to resolve this matter” whatever that means. 

Where do I stand? Should I take this offer just to get it over and done with? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Sorry for the vague details my memory isn’t the best! 

Ok thanks. I begrudge paying it anyway and it seems to me they’re a bit desperate to offer more than half off the balance. 

I forgot to mention also, at the bottom of the email it says if I can’t pay the balance in full, they will knock £2 off themselves for every £10 that I pay.

seems like they’re really trying to entice me into giving them money then dressing it up as them “helping me”

block and bounce their emails and address

ignore them

nothing they can do to you.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

read threads here already 

click gyms and health clubs 

up the very top

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi IP and welcome to CAG

The demands will be from Harlands or CRS and they are just hoping you'll fall for their tactics.

Ignore them completely and don't reply in any way.

Once they realise you're not intimidated, they'll look for weaker prey.

Keep us posted ..............

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)