Supposed online shop!!!

AA99
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1794 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am being harassed somewhat with SMS and threatening letters for £14.99 from an online company called Studio on which I bought a product online.   This happened in 2017 and I don't even recall receiving anything from them?!

Can they do this 2 years later?

scan up the letters please

not a lot they can really do for £15 bar sell it on to powerless DCA's 

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Mmmmm, after my recent experience with DCA's, I'd rather take the safer option...... although my judge defied CPR's and suggested that in all probability, documents will have been sent to the Claimant 🤨

I just wondered, where's the proof?!  And sending me an invoice 2 years after purchase?!

I'll upload the documents if it'll help.........

If you bought a product online then you woulf have had a payment recod for it. Now I might be wrong here but it would be unusual for a company to sned out goods without a firm order and payment in the first place so try responding to where the letters came from by asking for a copy of the original order, the despatch note, the parcel tracking number  etc. and ask them why they cant reconcile this order with a payment.

It may be thta they are chasing the wrong AA99 and have just doen a trawl of 192.com to find the likely person

Edited by ericsbrother