Lost Parking Eye ANPR PCN - S.Mimms court claim - N164 Appeal as my evidence was ignored

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1698 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Strange I too had that same feeling when you was responding to my posts with CAPS AND UNDERLINES AND SENTENCES IN BOLD :becky:

You dont suppose he thought you had an attitude problem by any chance ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thats the way the process works......you cant appeal unless you have been given permission to appeal...you state he refused permission...so you therefore have to get permission to appeal first...if granted then you can make your appeal.

Appeals are very risky and costly...and we do not see many here on the forum and the ones we have are not normally successful...so think long and hard before venturing into this process....as it may be prudent to just accept the judgment and pay it on time....and move on with your life.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

8 hours ago, ericsbrother said:

It wont be a landmark case so they will have to think carefully but as you arent using an expensive lawyer yet thye may think that they have little to pay out if they lose so worthwhile fighting it, at least initially

Expensive lawyer on stand by lol

• 4 weeks later...

Called court yesterday as i#m working away and been told a hearing is booked in for 2 months.

The hearing will hear the case for permission to appeal and then the appeal if successful.

One step closer to actually getting some justice

so now you need to get ALL of your evidence together for the one shot your have. the set aside will fail if you donta nd that means no chance of having anything considered evenif the court runs out of time and has to adjourn.

Now you cna hope that they fail to bring all they need to prosecute their case because they won last time without having to try so you need to find something that rubbishes every bit of their claim from pictures to planning, other cases that casn be persuasive etc. where you say they lied it will be better to argue that they are just wrong  or possibly mistaken regarding the facts of the matter rather than liars. the judge will know what you mean and will say that they "prefer the evidence of..." rather than calling out the side who is telling porkies.

I have had a judeg tell me that perjury is irrelevant where case law sets a precedent and he is obliged to consider x rather than strike out the crooked evidence. that is where hiring a barrister helps the big guns, they know how to save their clients hides

• 1 month later...

they would have been given copies of the appeal , the judge told to have New docs in 10 days bwfore the hearing.

apparently the hearing will first be about permission to appeal and then if successful the actual appeal..

i would have thought to have heard something by now

you make sure that you take everything you can possibly get your hands on and if your appeal is granted and the previosu decdision is set aside then you can ask for a summary determination based on the new evidence. The chances of getting this will depend on what PE said- ie fi they want a new trial and will represent ro whether they said little at all. unless they have failed to respond you wont be allowed to ambush then but still worth asking in case they ahve just failed to show up.

Do you know if it is a different judge yet? Did ask who the first one was cos if it was a DDJ then you will almost automatically get the circuit judge making the decision.