Welcome Finance

david1961
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5867 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Stay well clear from welcome. I purchased a car from them back in 2001 because it was a time in my life when i could not get high street loans. i went to there showroom in Wolverhampton by appointment and i did not come out untill 5 hours later.

They miss sold me PPI becasue they conned me by saying no PPI no car, I was desperate for a car at the time and needed one for my job.

I Realised my mistake and just wanted out so I executed my right (as per the contract) by asking them to collect the car after i paid more than half in 2005.

They charged me a fortune in interest just on the PPI, as well as the loan for the car.

I am now thinking of claiming back the money they robbed off me and the interest because they bullied me into taking out the PPI when i was so desperate.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HI david they like to think they play hard ball , but I would start claim asap you will get plenty of help on here.. I would also send a copy of your prelim letter to trading standards and fsa... the more black marks they get the quicker they will be investigated....

Only direct action by the masses will work....

Look at all successes they have never come from negotiation!!!

a sar request should sort that, and you can request a copy of your finance agreement under the CCA

something like this should do :-

--------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam

Re:− Account/Agreement Number :- XXXXXXX Customer Number:- XXXXXXX (If Applicable)

With reference to the above agreement, we would be grateful if you would send us a copy of this credit agreement.

We understand that under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (Sections 77−79), we are entitled to receive a copy of our credit agreement on request. We enclose a payment of £1.00 which represents the fee payable under the Consumer Credit Act.

We understand a copy of our credit agreement should be supplied within 12 working days.

We understand that under the Consumer Credit Act creditors are unable to enforce an agreement if they fail to comply with a request for a copy of the agreement under these sections of the Act.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

---------------------------------------

They then have 12 days to provide it, after that 12 days, they then have a further 28 days (i think) to provide before they are committing an offence - as to what offence and how they are punished seems unclear to me, maybe someone else can clear that up.

As usual - send everything recorded and keep all the stubs and copies of letters sent - if they fail to provide any documentation in the time specified, hit them with a dispute notice, from there they are not suppose to add any charges / interest's or ask for payment :)

Good luck!

• NatWest - Settled in full 8 weeks after LBA (without interest)
  • Capital One - LBA 27th July - Offered & paid £28 - Rejected - settled
  • Monument - LBA 18th July - Offer 19th July - Refused - settled

• WFS - 8 Point Complaint - awaiting response - Failed CCA Request - awaiting response - Awaiting S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) info

***WFS Written Off £8k 01/08/07***

Monument sent my info even tho i forgot to send payment!!! Thanx Monumnet