PRA claimform - old EGG now BC card debt ***Claim Discontinued***

Steve.H
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1792 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Request the CCA and CPR from the solicitors.

its unlikely theyll get a compliant egg agreement from that far back. Most simply dont exist. Plus the debts are chock full of charges.

First, go to mcol and acknowledge the claim, make sure contest jurisdiction is unchecked and click through to the end and exit mcol. This submits your acknowledgement and gives you more time for a defence.

The likely reason theyve gone to a claim is because youve blindly paid without question for all this time, and they have you marked as gullible. Put them to proof that they can indeed chase you for this.

• Confused 1

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get that ack done now. Then check to see if its been accepted.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

and dont tell them it was egg. If they try to come up with a barclaycard agreement, theyve already done the work for you and the claims sunk.

Dont jump ahead of yourself just yet. They wont be able to produce the CCA. Why? Because they think its a barclaycard. It isnt. SO theyve already screwed themselves over with it. Of course you dont tell them that. Its also highly unlikely they will even fulfil the CCA request, so the claim will just get stayed.

Be aware they may send you letters of their own back saying they have requested judgement, even though the courts timeframe is still in effect. They do this so you dont fill in you side of the claim, and then they WILL go for judgement by default, leaving you with no avenue of counter.

• 2 weeks later...

If they don't come up with the paperwork. They won't continue with the claim. It will just go dormant.

Why would you plan to pay them.when they don't even have the paperwork required to even go to court?

Not a chance. Theyre hoping you dont realise and buckle.

I very much doubt it will ever get there tbh. And if it does, theyre likely not to show up. Theyll prob cry for mediation, try and offer an out of court settlement to get something, and either not attend court, or let it go quiet so they get a stay

And they wont produce it on the day. Barclaycard likely wont have it, or it will be archived and take them an eternity to find it on microfilm. PRA wont care though. They just want money.

Remember, as far as they know, its a barclaycard. They have no idea its an egg card, so keep that close to your chest until its time to bring it into the open.