PPM PCN 4.11AM!! - residential parking space - no permit displayed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1213 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I have again received yet another letter, I have also moved again (house purchase has finally completed).

Should I send the same letter as previous with proof of postage from the PO and also give them the updated address so there's no backdoor'ing from them?

thanks in advance

Parking Charge_compressed.pdf

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes as post 109

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I read this as a LBA so you need a slightly different approach.

Firstly deny that any monies is due to their clients etc etc and then make it clear that as their clients have no cause for action against you not only will you seek a full costs recovery order for their unreasonable conduct but also be minded to sue them for the breach of the DPA for telling lies to access the DVLA database. tell them your new address and that this should be used for the service of all documents.

Send a copy to the parking co as well so they know that you will be defending any claim and therefore paying BWL good money just to chuck more of their money away doesnt make sense

Does this suffice?

To whom it may concern,

I do not owe any monies to you or any connecting parties. Your client has no action against me and should you continue to harass me with letters and fabricated invoices I will have no other choice but to seek a full costs recovery order for your unreasonable conduct and be also minded to sue you for breach of DPA for telling lies to access the DVLA database and my information.

I trust this will be the end of the matter, should you need to send any further correspondence my address is;

The address

Blah blah blah

BL4 4HH

Regards,

any advice or additions to the above would be greatly appreciated.

not sue YOU, the solicitors arent getting your keeper details.

Pay close attention or you will drop yourself in it.

i wouldnt say anything about an action being the end of the matter either, my wording is more confrontational, yours is submissive and that invites bother from them

I dont understand your response, I wrote the sue you to the BW Legal or should I be writing that part to the management company? Apologies if im being stupid.

Should I replace 'I trust this will be the end of the matter, should you need to send any further correspondence my address is;' with 'my new address XYZ, this is to be used for service of all documents.'

and leave it at that?

you are writing to some solicitors, they are not suing you, their clients are so you do not say YOU to the solicitors you say your clients.

what I am also saying is dont say " i trust this will be the end of the matter" but instead just say all legal documents are to be served on me at the following address.  (You have told them you might be suing their muppets of clients so it wont be the end of the matter and they should be the ones worrying)

You dont want to sound subserviant but as though you are looking forward to a fight

thank you for explaining;

To whom it may concern,

I do not owe any monies to you or any connecting parties.

Your client has no action against me and should you continue to harass me with letters and fabricated invoices, I will have no other choice but to seek a full costs recovery order for your unreasonable conduct. Id also be minded to sue your client for breach of DPA for telling lies to access the DVLA database and my information.

Any legal documents are to be served on me at the following address;

The address

Blah blah blah

BL4 4HH

Regards,

Does the above work?

• 2 weeks later...

did you copy your letter to the parking co?

also I didn say anyting about harassment as that is a very high bar to leap so you have made your letter look weaker tah id could have been.

still, despite thier whining that they dont know who you are they have been told so they wont be trying a backdoor CCJ or they will be in bother with the SRA

On 16/08/2019 at 14:53, Rj44 said:

To whom it may concern,

I do not owe any monies to you or any connecting parties.

Your client has no action against me and should you continue to harass me with letters and fabricated invoices, I will have no other choice but to seek a full costs recovery order for your unreasonable conduct. Id also be minded to sue your client for breach of DPA for telling lies to access the DVLA database and my information.

Any legal documents are to be served on me at the following address;

The address

Blah blah blah

BL4 4HH

Regards,

I sent the above exactly, nowhere does it mention harassment. should I ignore the letter from them above and wait for any further correspondence?

is there a way to check if I have a ccj pending or do they legally have to invite me to court first?

next move is not yours.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 months later...

hi all,

havent heard anything from the company in a while and wondered if they would put a ccj or claim in without me knowing. is there a way to find out if they have done anything without informing me?

thanks in advance

that's not what was asked..

anyone with a CCL can get that from your credit file

have you moved since YOU last wrote to them ?

and they

then there is no worry of anything by the backdoor.

looks like your letter might have worked then.

but do not destroy any records.letters or anything

scan them all to pdf and keep copies

they have 6yrs under the limitations act.

if you do move you must [as you should all owners of any credit/debt you have had in the last say 7yrs, and the DVLA re V5C/Licence] write to inform them of the new address

we have seen backdoor CCJ's gained because people didn't.

and they

If they tried to send a claim to your old address then they might end up in big trouble for doing so even if it worked at the time. The reason is your costs would become unlimited so you could spend £100k getting the CCJ overturned and a new hearing decided in the High Court if you wanted the matter settled the next day so it would be a very foolish lawyer that advised them to try that.

• 1 year later...

open

and they

• 1 month later...