EPS/Gladstones windscreen PCN Claimform - Lidl store

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2010 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

how to appeal via IAS, which I have never seen before as I would have appealed straight away if I had.

The IPC, the IAS and Gladstones are all run by the same people (no conflict of interest there!)

They never, ever, ever accept appeals. Ever. Not even during blue moons or when pigs sprout wings. Never. It would have been a waste of time to appeal.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Interesting point is the claimform does not say where the offence took place...

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Interesting point is the claimform does not say where the offence took place...

Doesn't that put their claim in doubt as in invalid if there is no address for the alleged infringement?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Imho yes!!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The lack of address of the site where the "alleged" infringement took place might be a good point to make in any defence, as in nothing to ground anything for the PPC to claim on. Thoughts EB?

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

the land must be identified and this doesnt necessarily mena an address, just a unique location. So Giants Causeway car park is pretty unique but Sainsburys London isnt.

Now if they say car park on High St, anytyown and you can show that there isnt a car aprk that matches this address or description you are also home and dry as they wont be able to show that they have a contract with every bit of land on that High St so a big question about their authority will need to be proven by them. even the pictures of your car wont be enough unless they can prove there isnt another spot in that road/town that doesnt look similar and they wont be going round photographing the entire neighbourhood as they want to do you over on the cheap.

Gladstones have just used autofill for the court form so you will need to refer back to the NTK as that is the key document. No proper address on that and then they have snet a lawful demand in the first place ( see POFA)