CEL ANPR PCN Claimform - Croydon Poplar Walk car park.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1826 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

you've not got a court date yt so I wouldn't panic too much about your Witness statement as such at this stage

at this time you are just gathering knowledge about what might be in it.

the key will be when you get theirs..

they usually file early giving you time to use your witness statement to counter theirs.

I also wouldn't expand your search upon what you might possibly include to far outside CAG and parking prankster sites.

the top red toolbar here is very good for searching only from CAG . the search CAG box.

witness statement CEL Claimform.

most of the CEL ones you'll see are the same.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DX is right, prepare some bullet points that could go in your WS (most mentioned above), then when it comes to it see what nonsense they send first.

True, you can't prove you called, but they can't prove you didn't, and I bet your story would come across very well to the judge - you'd always paid before, your phone was on the blink on the day in question, you called to make late payment but they said they don't accept late payments.

By invented costs I mean this. Say you really owed the money (you don't, but let's pretend for a minute). So it's £100. Plus court costs (I think they've gone for £75) & interest. But how the hell has £100 morphed into £236? They've invented fees that are expressly not allowed in the small claims system. Judges don't like this and I would add it as a point.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

You say that you have not identified yourself as the driver

but at the same time you have admitted calling them to pay which would probably have confirmed you were the driver rather than the keeper.

You do not want the solicitors to send you the documents you asked for.

If they had them they would have sent them.

So no docs.

No locus standing to take you to Court.

In any event as you didn't pay you were a trespasser and only the land owner can pursue you not the organ grinders pet monkey.

Read up the parking-prankster's article about double charging by legal fees.

Also even if their notices allow extra charges,

under the OFT guidance the sum charged has to be appropriate.

So 20 or 30 pounds would be more than enough.

(That is 20 to 30 per cent of the £100.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

• 3 months later...

Hi All 

Just thought I would update you. I got a letter earlier this month from CEL "Confirmation of Cancellation xxx" stating they've discontinued the proceedings for the Claim and have notified the court.Attached was a form N279. 

:) thank you all for your help!! you kept me going and gave me strength to fight these goons! God bless you all.

Al

CEL have been known to pull this stunt before and get a default judgement because the defendant didn't turn up.

have you checked with the court it IS disc'd??

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

yep, check with the court just in case they do try telling you one thing and then pitching up.

In the bad old days they used to phone you the night before and tell you that they were dropping the clim ut then turn up and hope you had fallen for the lie.

The most extreme case was a parking co impersonating the judge to get a delay on proceedings

• 2 weeks later...