Ppi With Black Horse

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6333 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi guys can any1 help? my partner and I took out a £10,000 loan with blackhorse in august and was told we needed the ppi however its a massive part of our monthly payment and I would like to cancel it as I wasnt that bothered about having it in the first place but thought it was a necessity that you had to have!! I know its been a few months now so probs out of cooling off period but I was wondering if I could still cancel or am I bound in now for the remaining term of the loan!!

I would be very grateful if someone can shed some light on this for me, thanks guys!!!

SARS letter sent 02/10/06

Statements received 14/10/06

LBA letter sent 05/01/07

reply received 13/01/07

Hi my partner used Black Horse to finance his bikes and had insurance with them. However we cancelled the insurance and the money was taken off of the amount owed. He had a bike accident a couple of years ago and he was unable to work for approx 4 months, and Black Horse were very good and sorted a payment plan until he was back at work. We did incur some charges but they are added on to the end of the aggreement.

I am now looking in to claiming them back! Anyway my point is even if you lose your job etc..... they will still sort out a payment plan with you. So I think you are better off cancelling the insurance.

emma:?

Hi you will have no problem cancelling your PPI with black horse!! just "write" to them (a must aswell as call) telling your wishes to cancel ppi, I do know how much pressure that is put on people to take this out at the time of loan(i had 6 loans with bh) i always gave in at branch but always cancelled later on and "always got all my payments back, this company is well known for pressure selling of this so called product, I have just won a case against them for mis-selling me on the very first loan 4yrs ago. so do not worry about it just write and say you no longer need it and to cancel it for you and refund all payments back onto your loan. and as you said it will save you alot of money per month so all the best to you cheers LES

• 2 months later...

Just pm a mod and ask them to remove it.

Barclays Bank - SETTLED - £4225.00

First National - SETTLED - £125.00

Lloyds TSB - SETTLED - £994.87

Capital 1 - SETTLED - £827.95

Online Finance - SETTLED - £349.60

Argos - SETTLED - £121.00