williams/russell V nationwide

laurawilliams
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6546 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

starting my own thread in here to let you know the progress in my claim against nationwide. im claiming on behalf of my boyfriend who hasnt got the patience to do all this!

21-4-06 -- i convinced him to call nationwide and request all his statements because "he needed to work out how much he'd been taxed on his wages" and they said they will send all statements in 3-5 working days and at no cost!! not bad..

Guest Lueeze

Just be careful they WILL send them, cos without the letter and a tenner they could pretend they never got the request

(sorry but i wouldn't put it past the bank at the mo!)

Good Luck

(im also claiming for my OH who cant be arsed either:rolleyes: )

well, nationwide have suprised me! my boyfriend received all of his statements today, 3 working days after the phone call requesting them, and he got them for free! fingers crossed theyll be as efficient in refunding his charges!

calculated that Nationwide owe him £1097.50 so sent prelim letter off today by recorded post to mr bacon. the guy at the post office laughed at his name too.. lol

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: the revised amount we're claiming is £1236.00, got a standard reply a couple of days ago trying to justify the charges etc.

sent LBA off yesterday to Deborah Desborough, who had sent the standard letter. They've got until 23rd May to reply or its moneyclaim time :D

xx

We seem to be in the same situation - claiming roughly the same amount for a lazy-arsed OH!! ;)

Got Desperate Desborough's letter today too and sending LBA.

And I'll keep my progress on another thread, don't worry!

Should be interesting to see how it pans out and which one of us is successful the quickest.

Best of luck!

But then again, what do I know?

CLAIRUS99 and CLEOPATRA - we sent to LBA off on the 9th May so they have until 23rd May to refund or its court action. hoping my halifax refund comes through by then cos we havent got the money to pay the court costs of £120!! doh. good luck both of you and let me know when you have threads so i can keep up to date with your cases x

It varies from case to case. I filed my claim, for £289.59, on the 10th May, was deemed served on the 15th May, acknowledged on the 17th May and they paid up on the 19th May (the charges element first then the interest and costs on the 23rd May) so mine was quite quick but others seem to take longer but you will get your money back.

Good luck

• 1 month later...

Guys I need some advice!! After starting court action, they paid u roughly half the charges and also the court fee. but we are still owed about £700 quid. I know t has been a while but obviously the court action is still going through and we're finally going to take some action and call them today. Just wondered how likely we are to get the rest of this money back now and if anyone has any tips about what to tell them on the phone!

x

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 09 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6546 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks