Returning to work in ESA SG.....

Bazooka Boo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2327 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good Morning CAGgers,

My views on the whole DWP, JCP, & Tory cull of the sick and disabled are pretty well known.

However, I've been given a life line out of justifying my disability every few years to unqualified health care ''professionals''.

I have been on IB since 2007 when I was medically discharged from the Army following a near fatal RTA, suffering amongst numerous broken bones, a severe traumatic brain injury.

The whole shambles of IB to ESA migration in 2012 saw me spend three years fighting the DWP in tribunals before they stuffed me into the ESA SG pigeon hole.

I have another farce to farce interrogation on Monday at the salubrious 'Wingfield House', HOWEVER, my life line is I've been offered work at a high end boutique in Mayfair which entails not only retail loss prevention, but security of clients etc etc.

Undoubtedly I do still have mental health issues and deficits, both mentally and physically, but having been on a number of work placements with the company it really is money for old rope, and good money too!

Do I go to this farce to farce interrogation on Monday, or do I inform them otherwise, and that I have LCW, have a job lined up, or claim JSA?

In fact what do I do??

Edited by honeybee13
Removing unwanted comment

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Morning Nystag, I'm not aware of our area moving to UC yet? I'll try and find out.

Yes I'm aware of permitted work, the prospective employer is aware that I wish to work PT at first, so it may well fall under the permitted work criteria, I'm just wondering whether I divulge this next week on my WCA, simply telling them that I do want to go back to work, I have employment lined up.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Personally, I wouldn't mention work at the WCA. Knowing them, they'd use it against you.

Oh yes, my eyes are wide open to their tactics. I am under absolutely no illusion that just turning up is a precursor to work and the usual 'nil poi'.

I'm extremely reticent at turning up at all TBH, hence why I've demanded it be recorded, hoping they won't have the equipment so I can rebook their farce to farce interrogation to suit me.

I'm wondering if I can close down my ESA claim and move to JSA I suppose, or move into the WRAG?

Edited by honeybee13
Accusation removed

Having a phone convo tomorrow with my disability advisor from DIAL, they'll see me right and let me know if there's anything I need to be aware of.