FeDex CCJ Removal - CEO ignoring letters and Customer Service Dept refusing to help!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2337 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have an email from Control Account and FedEx which states

"it appears that there has been some confusion caused by the fact that you have been paying some payments to FedEx directly and some to Control Account.

The balances have now been matched and the situation is as above (it was a long email).

It says that providing a payment plan is in place, then no further enforcement will be adhered to, unfortunately this as 2016 and the CCJs are dated 2014.

Is this sufficient for written evidence do you think?

Thanks Jo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wouldn't think so.

you were paying a fixed sum back then in 2014 when the CCJ's were attained.

if you can prove that the account numbers in the particulars of each Claimform already had payments going to them

then you've a chance.

did you ever get copies of each claimform and each CCJ from nothants bulk?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...

Hi

I hope someone may be able to give me some advice or point me in the right direction please.

I recently got myself into some trouble for non-payment of customs invoices (FedEx) for importing things into the UK which I used to run as a business.

I ended up with the Bailiffs knocking at my door even though I was writing to them and ringing them etc.

They just ignored my correspondence and continued to put letters through the door increasing the costs.

To cut a long story short,

I got in touch with Control Account

– I had been paying these invoices via standing order at a weekly amount,

but these had not been allocated to the invoices

– hence the Bailiffs.

After much searching paperwork,

Control Account confirmed that the payments had been received but had not been allocated to my account.

They stopped the Bailiffs whilst this was being sorted out and we came to an agreed payment plan.

Providing this plan was adhered to, no further action would be taken.

In July 2017 I cleared the balance owing to Control Account/FedEx and the matter was closed, or so I thought.

Around the same time I obtained a copy of my credit file to see that I had TWO CCJs placed against me for the same debt.

They had split the debt into two and put these CCJs against me which is now ruining my credit score.

Since the summer of last year I have been fighting with FedEx to try and get both of these CCJs removed.

I have written to the CEO a number of times,

who reads my emails,

ignores them and then passes them to the Customer Services team to respond to!

Even when they are personally addressed to him they are being ignored!

FedEx said they were looking into getting these removed,

and then a few weeks later said they had no intention of removing them.

Given this is their error where they hadn’t been allocating my payments correctly,

these CCJs would have never been added to my credit file,

however, this seems to fall on deaf ears when I explain this to them.

They have offered to mark these as “settled”

however that is just as bad as an unpaid CCJ

and these are damaging my credit file,

and even sub-prime lenders are looking twice at me due to the incompetence of FedEx.

If I apply to the Courts to have these set aside it will cost me some £500 which I will never see again

– should I have to pay this when this was an error with FedEx and I am the one being punished for this?

Is it worth going to the ICO or OFT for this and see if they can help?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I can see 2018 is going to be another year fighting these!

Thanks Jo

Perhaps start a claim against them. make them sit up and take notice and agree to rectify it through mediation.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

threads merged again with the same question you've asked 3 times now

please keep to ONE THREAD.

so now go back and re-read this thread from post 1 and PROVE you were paying ALL the invoices before the claimforms were ever issued.

if not you've no set aside reason

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...