Cycling: Groups call for action on 'car-dooring'

NewsBot
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2434 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

There already is. It's called using mirrors

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

At the same time they should ban cyclists from riding three abreast, riding a cycle in a pedestrian mall, jumping red lights or my pet hate cycling in the middle of a lane preventing a motorist from passing them. Luckily most cyclist are responsible, but a few spoil it for the rest.

If cyclists want equal access to the road then equal responsibility must also apply, eg.. compulsory insurance and perhaps fixed number plates ?.

How dare you?

Cyclists are saving the entire planet, so they're entitled to do whatever they want on the road.

How dare you?

Cyclists are saving the entire planet, so they're entitled to do whatever they want on the road.

Not to mention the pavement

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

And the empty cycle highways built in london creating huge traffic (see embankment for example).

So for the sake of a few lycra wearer, thousands and even millions of motorists are stuck in traffic for hours everyday.

Talk about pollution and saving the planet...

And after making the state fork out millions for the useless cycle routes, they still get themselves under lorries and buses.

No reason why most drivers in london cant take public transport or get a bike themselves.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Give us a clue your actually having a laugh wit someone.

We have the office split 50/50 between the lycra wearers and the normal shower fresh employees.

It's a constant battle of laughable arguments, but the best ones are the ones about who to send to meetings in summer.

Of course the cyclist can't go because they smell having sweat to come to work (no showers here) and the non cyclists feel over worked.

Some sensible ones use a pack of wipes a day to have a dry shower when they arrive at the office, but frankly I prefer to avoid this show.

Funny thing is that all but one of the cyclists are well over weight and show no signs of slimming down because they feel entitled to eat 12000 calories a day having cycled for half hour in the morning.