Highview Parking - Now they're just toying with me***Withdrawn***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2567 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, I know where I'd like to 'install' their CCTV cameras spiteful.gif

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps I should ask for this thread to be renamed (again) to "Dragonfly's Highview Saga Continues" biggrin.png

In yesterdays post... 2 PCN's from Highview (they really don't learn) that were received, respectively 1 day and 4 days outside the time allowed by POFA. But that's a side issue, as they'll 'after further investigation' withdraw both of them once it goes to Hoopla.

However, also in yesterdays post was a reply from the DVLA as to who has accessed my keeper details and when. OH DEAR! Someone has been reusing keeper details ohmy.png naughty naughty chinny.gif

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

At this rate they will look for your car in the car park and obtain pictures of it in a space for more than the time allowed.

You would think by now they would do this, as you are costing them money due to their incompetence.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

At this rate they will look for your car in the car park and obtain pictures of it in a space for more than the time allowed.

Perhaps, if they did that, they'd also notice the Staff Parking Permit that's in the windscreen lol.gif

Perhaps, if they did that, they'd also notice the Staff Parking Permit that's in the windscreen lol.gif

But is the reg number on their database as staff ? Whoever sorts out the parking should add the reg number.

If this is the answer, it will take away your entertainment

You could always advertise your services to others for a small fee.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

But is the reg number on their database as staff ? Whoever sorts out the parking should add the reg number.

If this is the answer, it will take away your entertainment

You could always advertise your services to others for a small fee.

It certainly should be, I'm told that you have to give the office the registration number to get the parking permit. So I think the 'entertainment' will continue for now :wink:

A small fee? I'd never charge anyone a single penny to help them beat these bandits. I find their behaviour and what they stand for reprehensible when there are much better ways of managing parking. For this particular or any other site.

• Haha 1