style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2627 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am hoping for some advice and i have heard i am in the right place.

10/2015 - I received notification from Northampton County Courts Re an unpaid parking ticket issued by Blackpool Council. The car was one which I was the registered keeper of, however I was going through a separation at the time and was unable to agree ownership of the car with my ex partner. The car was in her possession during the period the ticket was issued.

I wrote to the county courts and to Blackpool council, detailing the above. The courts agreed to cancel the case however Blackpool council never bothered to reply.

I heard nothing until today which was in the form of a letter through my letterbox issued by Phoenix headlined ENFORCEMENT AGENT VISIT.

They state on the letter that they called to collect a sum of £423 on behalf of the named client - Blackpool. They state that they wil return in 5 days to seize and take control of my goods if payment is not made by then. They asked me to contact them on 0333 323 0333 to make payment and avoid further action. Signed S.King.

Under this, its headed GOODS VIEWED FOR POTENTIAL REMOVAL and nothing is listed.Overleaf, it says a detailed breakdown of my account and lists;

Debt amount £ (blank)

Compliance Fee £ (blank)

Enforcement Fee £ (blank)

Sale & Disposal Fee £ (blank)

and then a fee schedule

I have not contact the bailiff as yet, but i have sent an email (containing the email i sent to the county courts back in 2015) to the head of Blackpool council Mr David Blackburn as a letter of complaint. I attached the letter i received today and asked him to cancel the parking fine and to instruct Phoenix to cease action with immediate effect.

Please can i have some advice on what i can do.

Many thanks,

Bm1988

Hi,

I am hoping for some advice and i have heard i am in the right place.

10/2015 - I received notification from Northampton County Courts Re an unpaid parking ticket issued by Blackpool Council. The car was one which I was the registered keeper of, however I was going through a separation at the time and was unable to agree ownership of the car with my ex partner. The car was in her possession during the period the ticket was issued.

I wrote to the county courts and to Blackpool council, detailing the above. The courts agreed to cancel the case however Blackpool council never bothered to reply.

I heard nothing until today which was in the form of a letter through my letterbox issued by Phoenix headlined ENFORCEMENT AGENT VISIT.

Can you post back with further details regarding the court agreeing to cancel the case (and Blackpool Council failing to reply).

Hi,

Thank you for replying to my post.

I can not remember what exactly happened. I have been trying to dig out the letters but i think i may have binned them.

I replied to the paper works from the courts (when they give you the chance to put your case forward). They replied stating that the proceedings would not go ahead and ive heard nothing since to state that a new hearing was raised and granted. There is no record of a CCJ on my credit file or ive not had any correspondence since.

Blackpool council simply never wrote to me since!

I hope this helps?

council PCN's don't go before county court

and result in Claimforms or CCJ's

they are via the magistrate court and are FINES.

you SURE it was a blackpool council PCN

and not a speculative invoice via a private parking company?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi,

Thank you for replying to my post.

I can not remember what exactly happened. I have been trying to dig out the letters but i think i may have binned them.

I suspect that you may be getting a bit confused here.

Phoenix Commercial will be enforcing a local authority issued penalty charge notice. You should have received three letters from Blackpool (a Notice to Owner, Charge Certificate and Order for Recovery).

The penalty charge notice should start with 2 digits followed by eight numbers. You need to call the council in the morning to make enquiries.

• 2 weeks later...
I have not contact the bailiff as yet, but i have sent an email (containing the email i sent to the county courts back in 2015) to the head of Blackpool council Mr David Blackburn as a letter of complaint. I attached the letter i received today and asked him to cancel the parking fine and to instruct Phoenix to cease action with immediate effect.

Please can i have some advice on what i can do.

The critical thing is to find a copy of the court's reply to your 2015 email. It would be very unusual for a court to administratively discontinue a case on the basis of email representations from one party, this won't be believed without evidence.